Part 13

Just then, the door of the ward was suddenly knocked. 

Qiu Yanzhi was tense immediately.

This is how he reacted. They are now in the hospital ward.

——What crazy thing did he and He Zhou do? !

"Wait! Wait a minute!" Qiu Yanzhi hurriedly shouted.

He jumped out of (bed chuang) hurriedly, adjusted the slightly wrinkled clothes corner, and was about to open the door, only to suddenly find that there was a Hezhou lying on (bed chuang)!

Qiu Yanzhi quickly picked up the clothes on the bed (chuang) and threw them all to He Zhou: "Hurry! Hurry up!"

He Zhougang (sleeping Shui) didn't wake up long, and his movements were a bit slow.

The people outside the door didn't seem to hear Qiu Yanzhi's words, and knocked on the door again. Zhong Yabai's voice sounded without warning.

"Words, my mother came to see you, I'm in."

Qiu Yanzhi felt that each of his nerves was tense. He turned his head to stare at He Zhou, his eyes signaled to let He Zhou move quickly.

How do you know that the action of Hezhou is still unhurried: "It's okay, I locked the door last night."

Qiu Yan was relieved at this point.

Wait, why is He Zhou so prescient?

Did he already... from the moment he entered the door last night...planned?

At this moment, I only heard a click.

The door was pushed open.

Qiu Yanzhi stiffened and quickly pulled up the quilt behind him, covering the whole person of He Zhou under the quilt.

He scolded He Zhou in his heart: What can this man do? The chain doors are not locked well.

"Speech!" Zhong Yabo was worried all over her face. "How did you get hurt again? I heard the doctor say you twisted your waist. How are you feeling now..."

Qiu Yanzhi stood up and stretched his waist, (gangan) smiled twice: "Mom, I'm okay, now it's too good to be better, aren't you still on vacation? Why did you come back so quickly."

"I was ready to come back. I called you last night. You didn't answer. Call He Zhou to know that you are hospitalized again. My dad and I went straight away..."

Qiu Yan discovered that Zhong Yabai was still followed by his unsmiling father and his doctor.

The doctor looked at the medical record: "Mr. Qiu should be fine now, but for insurance purposes, he can be hospitalized for another two days."

Qiu Qing's brow furrowed and suddenly said: "Is there anything on the bed? Does it feel like it's moving?"

Qiu Yanzhi: "..."

Hezhou, you're a trash, can't you even do it without lying down? !

Just when he didn't know how to get through the border, He Zhou suddenly pulled the quilt down and said to Yan Qingcang and Zhong Yabai: "... Dad, Mom, I spoke here last night, and I took a break here by the way. ."

His expression and tone are quite serious.

If you ignore the neat teeth marks on his shoulders, it is estimated to be more convincing.

The doctor let out a long sound.

Zhong Yabo, who is such an adult, was ashamed of his son and son-in-law, and explained to the doctor with a red face: "...this is my son's partner. They... they just got married."