Part 4

He Zhou Guichao stretched out his hand, and gently touched Qiu Yanzhi's face.

Qiu Yanzhi's eyelashes shuddered suddenly.

He Zhou suddenly withdrew his hand.

Almost immediately, Qiu Yanzhi's eyes opened.

Qiu Yanzhi looked at He Zhou blankly, then blinked slowly.

"He Zhou..." Qiu Yan shouted in a daze.

He Zhou had never had such patience with Qiu Yanzhi today. He looked at Qiu Yanzhi and asked, "What's wrong, do you want to drink water?"

"No." Qiu Yanzhi looked at He Zhou blankly. "You look good."

"You look better when you're not angry..." Qiu Yanzhi blinked his eyes and demanded: "You can't smile at me..."

He Zhou: "..."

He Zhou couldn't hold back, reaching for Qiu Yanzhi and tapping on the tip of his nose: "You saved me just to see me laugh?"

Qiu Yanzhi took the opportunity to grab He Zhou's hand ready to evacuate, his eyebrows curved: "Save you naturally because I like you."

Qiu Yan paused. He looked at He Zhou's eyes and whispered, "For you...I would like to die."

He Zhou looked at Qiu Yanzhi and suddenly felt his palms were hot.

"I was born to let you die for a man?!" The sound of a woman's teeth clenched suddenly, the door of the ward was pushed open, and Zhong Yabai walked in with red eyes.

He Zhou suddenly pulled out his hand.

He stood up, looked at Zhong Yabai, who was flushed at the door of the ward, and Qiu Qingcang, who was angry (sex), and nodded, and walked out with interest.

Qiu Yanzhi looked at Zhong Yabai and Qiu Qingcang, (dry gan) Baba said, "... Dad, Mom, why are you here..."

Zhong Yabai said indignantly: "Why? Can't we come when you are hospitalized? Isn't it our child if you get married? Can you die for a man, can't your parents visit you in the hospital?"

Qiu Yanzhi: "...Mom, I don't mean that."

Zhong Yabai: "What do you mean?"

The atmosphere is here, sour, otherwise how to promote feelings......

Qiu Yanzhi lowered his head, muffled and said: "...Mom, you know, I just like him, and I can't help...the situation was so urgent at that time, I subconsciously passed it, and didn't think too much... I'm sorry ,make you worry."

He Zhoudu had already approached the door. Hearing that he was standing still again, he stopped for two seconds before continuing to walk out.

Qiu Yanzhi covered his head with his hands, pretending to be uncomfortable: "...Well, the head hurts... Is the anesthesia overwhelmed? Why does it hurt so much..."

Zhong Yabo really disliked Qiu Yanzhi, seeing Qiu Yanzhi in this way, he can't say anything unpleasant: "Doctor, doctor... Don't disturb your words, take a rest...His dad, please go and find Doctor..."

Qiu Yanzhi sewed 6 stitches on his head. Some concussion, other things did not matter, but this period of absolute rest.

Honeymoon is impossible.

"Mom, I really like Hongming Island... I heard that it is difficult to make an appointment at that place, what a pity..."

"(Shen) body is important, (Shen) body is healthy, when can't go, what is the difficulty of making an appointment, look back and ask your dad to buy that island, just as your new wedding thing, whatever you want to go Time to go..."