Part 62

Qiu Yanzhi stared at He Zhou staringly, the (color) color left by the setting sun reflected in his pupils, looking bright and moist.  His eyelashes twitched a little, then he closed his eyes and kissed He Zhou again.

The setting sun slowly sinked into the sea with the last figure, and the wind blew the clouds that were stained by the sky.

On the beach of Hongming Island.

The teenager leaned over and kissed the man in the wheelchair (kiss wen).

It looks like a pair of lovers who are inseparable.

.

Qiu Yanzhi and He Zhou only returned to the ward when the moon rose.

When they left, Qiu Yanzhi locked the door and told the bodyguards to stop them from bothering.

So no one knows that they have ever left here.

This ward is huge and there are two beds in the room.

Qiu Yanzhi went to make a quilt for another bed as usual. When he was halfway through, he suddenly turned his head, looked at He Zhou, and blinked: "He Zhou, I want to talk to you today (sleep Shui) ."

He Zhou smiled for a moment, then lifted his quilt around.

Qiu Yanzhi quickly dropped his quilt and got into the bed of He Zhou.

He avoided He Zhou's right leg and lay carefully on He Zhou's left side.

Even though this bed is much larger than the average single bed, the two adult men are huddled together and they are still smaller.

So that the two had to be very close to the ground, the temperature of He Zhou passed through the thin sick suit and passed on to him, Qiu Yanzhi inexplicably felt a little hot.

He looked up at He Zhou, but found that He Zhou was staring at himself quietly.

He Zhou's dark pupils seemed to have dark light flowing in the dark night. Qiu Yanzhi felt that he was fascinated by He Zhou's beauty (color), lost his mind, and he kissed and kissed He Zhou.

He Zhou surrounded Qiu Yanzhi's waist and deepened this one inch by one (kiss wen).

The dim environment seems to easily cause people's dryness, and when the two are released, the air is full of (gastric) gasps and heartbeats.

He Zhou's throat knotted, then reached out and pressed Qiu Yanzhi's head into his arms, his voice hoarsely.

"... Qiu Yanzhi, (sleep Shui) feels."

Qiu Yanzhi closed his eyes and put his hot face on He Zhou's (chest xiong) mouth, and scolded himself with a beast.

.

Tonight the stars are rare.

Looking up is the bright moon, and looking down is the galaxy on earth.

Since when has this world become so prosperous?

Rhubarb was lying on the roof of the hospital, looking at the bright neon lights and the endless traffic, thinking quietly in his heart.

Just then, it felt the familiar radio wave again.

It seemed to be coming from a short distance, as if to convey some signal to him deliberately.

Rhubarb jerked up from the ground.

...This is a vertical device.

That person is calling him.

Rhubarb flew along the radio waves, and finally stopped on the top of an abandoned building.

There stood a tall man.