Part 11

Qiu Yanzhi also had a fever. After a while, he passed out (sleeping Shui), and when he woke up again, he was lying in the hospital ward. 

He lay flat on the deserted ward (bed chuang), looked at the ceiling, and sighed heavily.

"Hey......"

"Rhubarb, I have already done this. You honestly told me, I am so unlucky, is it because I didn't charge enough."

Rhubarb looked at Qiu Yanzhi's appearance a bit miserable, and shook his head unbearably.

"Although recharging does improve the smoothness of the game, Mr. Qiu, the distinguished free player... who can blame you for slipping yourself."

Qiu Yanzhi pouted: "But your love game did not make me fall in love."

He and He Zhou's (guanguan) relationship was not good at all, and a Meng Qikang was forced.

This is like seeding the seed, so the mother pours gasoline into the pot!

"You can't control this kind of thing by yourself, but--"

Rhubarb stretched his mouth.

"but what?"

"But the contradiction between you and the characters in the strategy is something we have."

"any solution?"

"Dear gamer Mr. Qiu, haven't you clicked into the VIP mall once after entering our game? If you click, you will find a different world and a different exciting! I will now recommend you one Card Face-Disappearing Love Card! As long as you buy this card, your love rival will immediately move to resign, study abroad, and disappear in front of you!"

Qiu Yanzhi even got a **** heart: "How many diamonds does this card have? I'm doing a task now, I have already saved 220 diamonds, and add another one or two hundred dollars... It's not impossible..."

Rhubarb: "This card is only one, it is not available after sale, and the price is quite conscience, as long as 16,888 diamonds!"

Qiu Yanzhi: "...how much is coming?"

Rhubarb: "As long as 16,868! You can send your love rivals home!"

Qiu Yanzhi: "Bring your card, get out."

Poverty made me bear the burden.

A knock on the door suddenly sounded outside the door.

"Go in."

It was a doctor who came in to help Qiu Yanzhi treat a sprained waist.

But speaking of this doctor, Qiu Yanzhi had to vomit.

Although it is a love game, the medical design is too rough.

It is estimated that Qiu Yanzhi's sprain in the game was purely an accident, and the npc who played the doctor was also at a loss.

This doctor looks exactly the same as the doctor who performed the last head suture surgery, and the treatment is quite perfunctory.

He said that it was treatment, but it was just a press on Qiu Yanzhi's waist, and he put it on. But what is particularly magical is that the doctor came over, even if his technique seemed completely wrong, the pain immediately disappeared.

This effect.

Immediately, it was like playing an all-powerful medical box in a shootout game.

Full blood resurrected directly.

And everyone is strange.

He was so embarrassed that he had been beaten up by the waist flashing like he was pretending to be.