Part 19

It was quieter than the night, and even quieter than Xu Zhimo's Kangqiao.

Although no one made a noise, the air was filled with an extreme chaos.

The hourglass is at this time.

In the air, it exploded into a beautiful firework.

Black sand and white sand, spreading and spreading in the air, have a strange beauty.

If it is the usual moment, Qiu Yanzhi must praise this hourglass for being so exquisite, so artistic, and it must be entangled. Why should the hourglass be blown up?

He would think about an eternal question in his mind. The hourglass exploded. Does it mean that He Zhou wanted to divorce, or did not want to divorce, or because the calculation was too complicated, making the hourglass difficult to calculate, and the autism exploded.

And at this moment.

Qiu Yan didn't have time to think more. There was only one more urgent and anxious problem in his heart, which made his back sweating and restless:

——What should I do now? ! ! !

Qiu Yan was caught so many times, big and small.

It cannot be said that he has experienced life-and-death purgatory, but has also experienced several storms.

Only this time, in the air of death and embarrassment, only felt a rush of sprawling from the soles of the feet.

If he had overturned the car the previous few times.

This time, the road collapsed completely before and after.

At this moment, there was a crazy roar in his mind: Quit the game quickly, and it would be too late to go again! ! !

Another voice vowed to die: escape from the battlefield is the performance of a coward!

Crazy voices continue to scream: what are you doing at this time? ! When are you **** a warrior? !

I still insist on the unyielding voice: I don't have to hurry the little scenes, I can still hold on... I (fuck cao) He Zhou, he is getting closer and closer to me, he thinks (dry gan) what his face is so dark, is he? I'm so scared that I want to kill me. How much pain do I have now?

Crazy voice is doing the final warning: Quit the game! ! fast!

The unyielding voice finally collapsed: it's not that I don't want it, it's my mom who can't shout out of the game now, why the garbage game doesn't allow shouting in front of npc to quit the game.

He Zhou stepped towards Qiu Yanzhi, approaching, his face (color) reddish purple, purpledish blue, dark black (color) eyes brewing invincible anger, even intensifying trend.

Qiu Yanzhi left, could not walk away, could not run away.

He had nothing to say, but he could only stand still watching He Zhou trembling.

He Zhou gritted his teeth and said his words one by one, the voice was cold like the ice **** of the cold wind and the moon, with a sharp and sharp sense of dullness:

"You think I'm stupid and stupid?"

...A bit.

Qiu Yanzhi shook his head palely.

"You think I'm useless except face?"

...Is it still necessary to ask?

"...No, not..."

He Zhou paused for a moment, (chest xiong) his mouth kept rising and falling with anger, he gritted his teeth, and his voice sounded like he was grinding a **** knife: