Part 95

The first time Liu Cheng heard someone describe him with the word "slow", it was from Gu Yang's mouth. 

Gu Yang graduated from a well-known university and returned from studying abroad. He has a rich family and took over his father's company at a young age.

Real young talent.

Such a person is his boyfriend.

At that time, Liu Cheng liked that Gu Yang liked it tightly, and that he was still bartending the guests. He suddenly thought of Gu Yang, and then he couldn't help bending his eyes and laughing.

Liu Cheng was beautiful, her eyes were thick (yan), and the ambiguous lights in the bar hit the corners of his curved lips, so beautiful that it made people dizzy.

Also shook the hearts of the guests across.

"The cocktail you ordered." Liu Cheng put the mixed wine in front of the guests.

The guest did not receive the wine, but (touched Mo) Liu Cheng's hand.

Liu Cheng earned a bit, but did not break away.

The guest was already a little drunk, but still holding his wrist tightly, his index finger (溧ai) vaguely stroked back and forth (touching Mo) inside his arm.

Liu Cheng has been working in this bar for a year, and he hasn't changed his face (color) when encountering such a thing.

He bent down and looked at the guests. A pair of light brown (colored) eyes reflected the light in the bar. He was very moving. He said softly, "Sir, have you seen the bodyguards on the left?"

The guest froze for a moment.

Liu Cheng smiled and invented (Yan Yan): "As long as I wave my hand, they can come over and throw you out."

The guest smiled a little and let go of his hand slowly.

Seeing that the guest's hand was about to leave Liu Cheng's arm completely, but did not know where a man came from, he yelled, "Let him go!"

The strange man's voice was cold, like layers of ice.

The guest shuddered, and hurriedly opened his hand.

Half of the people in the bar looked over here.

Liu Cheng also turned his head to look over, only to see a man sitting in the side position... in a skirt.

The guest also saw the man's skirt. He looked at the man from top to bottom with disdain, squinting and mockingly said, "What, it turned out to be a change..."

The man suddenly stood up and took a step towards the guest.

The guests stopped suddenly.

There is no other reason.

In front of him, the man in a skirt stood up, standing more than one meter nine.

Not to mention that his shoulders are wide and strong, his face is handsome and firm, and his eyes are cold, and when he looks at people like this, he is full of anger.

The kind that can't even hide the skirt.

The guest couldn't help but took a step back, and then looked at Liu Cheng and the man awkwardly. Next, he took his phone down, and dialed on the phone, pretending to be alright (fafa). Call, and hurried away.

Although it was said that this guest did not come in, Liu Cheng could solve the trouble himself, but he said politely (sexually) thank you.

"It's okay, it's okay to do a good job every day. In the future, you can't..." , "Ah? How come my new nails are flowering again!"