Part 18

Qiu Yanzhi made full use of the known conditions and confessed to He Zhou every time. He secretly told him that he didn't want to leave him. Within a few days, the hourglass showed He Zhou's divorce intention had reached seven tenths.

Qiu Yanzhi shook the hourglass in the room and suddenly felt inexplicable.

...Is it over like this?

Following this progress, it is estimated that within a week, he can divorce He Zhou as he wishes.

After finally achieving his goal, Qiu Yanzhi thought that he should look forward to a new life.

But Na Zhi felt a little empty in his heart.

It may be because this ending also announced his failure to attack Hezhou, which will inevitably make people unwilling.

Qiu Yanzhi sighed and lay on (bed chuang).

A strange thought suddenly appeared in his mind.

He Zhou is actually... it seems...not so bad.

Before the chandelier incident (dew), He Zhou was still good. There was a period of time in the middle, and it can even be said that he was treated very well.

Only in the end was he wiped it out.

If you think about it for a long time, besides being handsome and good-looking, He Zhou has no serious problems with his character. Although he likes Meng Qikang in his heart, he still keeps some distance from Meng Qikang...

If it is compared with Fei Sihao, the gap is even more significant.

Fei Sihao is a beast, and He Zhou is a person.

at this time.

He Zhou suddenly knocked on Qiu Yanzhi's door.

Qiu Yanzhi turned around: "What's wrong?"

He Zhou frowned and said, "You cleaned my bedroom for me?"

Qiu Yanzhi came down from (bed chuang) and smiled a little embarrassedly: "Yeah, I cleaned it when I was idle. Isn't it (dry gan) clean?"

"You are not allowed to enter my bedroom again." He Zhou closed the door with a cold face.

Qiu Yanzhi: "..."

Hezhou is a stupid animal!

Lili! Hurry away! !

.

Qiu Yanzhi picked up the hourglass again and shook it vigorously, as it turned out to be useless.

"Slap." The door was suddenly pushed open again.

Qiu Yanzhi didn't hear it, frowned, looked at the hourglass in his hand, and shook it vigorously. Then he threw the hourglass on the (bed chuang) angrily. When he turned his head, he saw the door and looked He Hezhou.

He Zhou couldn't see the hourglass, so he could only see Qiu Yanzhi holding the air and swinging it up and down, and then threw the air into (bed chuang) angrily.

He Zhou was silent for a moment and said, "Qiu Yanzhi, do you know that you sometimes look like a neuropathy?"

Qiu Yanzhi: "..."

Mr. He, do you know that you look like a neuropath every minute and every second?

He Zhou didn't want to talk to Qiu Yan at most, but simply dropped the sentence: "Change the suit and go to a wedding with me."

Qiu Yanzhi wanted to rebelliously: if you let me change for me, then I am not ashamed.

But suddenly I thought that he could take advantage of the atmosphere at the wedding, and then confess to He Zhou deeply, and also take He Zhou to recall their vows of old-fashioned wedding at the wedding. The divorce value was full, and he was taken to the Civil Affairs Bureau for divorce that day.