Part 24

"Qiu Yanzhi?" He Zhou's voice suddenly sounded from behind.

Qiu Yanzhi stiffened and turned to look.

He Zhou was puzzled: "Who are you talking to? Whose wings will you tear off?"

Qiu Yanzhi put his hands behind his back with some guilty conscience: "I just saw a butterfly..."

He Zhou was silent for a while and said, "It is December now."

Qiu Yanzhi: "..."

Qiu Yanzhi hurriedly changed the topic: "Well, where did you park your car? Let's go..."

He Zhou: "Which hotpot do you like to eat?"

"Don't eat anymore, I want to go home."

He Zhou opened the door to sit in the driving seat, but he did not start the engine.

Qiu Yanzhi: "He Zhou? Why don't you leave."

He Zhou stopped talking, and finally made up his mind and turned to him and said, "Qiu Yanzhi... Or else you should go to see the psychiatrist with me."

Qiu Yanzhi: "..."

Qiu Yanzhi: "I'm fine, I just... just dazzled..."

He Zhou: "Don't shy away from medical treatment, mental illness is not a shameful thing."

Qiu Yanzhi: "..."

He Zhou finally returned home at the request of Qiu Yanzhi (强qiang).

He Zhou was working in the study, so Qiu Yanzhi grabbed rhubarb and went to the study next door.

Qiu Yanzhi tried this place, which will not only make the whole world disappear, but also have a very strong (strong qiang) sound insulation.

Rhubarb was squeezed all the way by Qiu Yanzhi, and when it was released, it all looked a little listless.

Qiu Yanzhi was afraid that he would run again, grabbed his little wings with his fingers, and asked him, "Speak, what the **** is going on."

Rhubarb was silent for a long time before looking up at Qiu Yanzhi and whispering, "The game is broken."

Qiu Yanzhi gritted his teeth and said: "Of course, my mother knows that the game is broken, otherwise I will be here?!"

Rhubarb shook his head and said, "No, it's because the game has long been broken."

Qiu Yanzhi froze for a moment.

Da Huang said: "The game had an accident three years ago, and then shut down the service......... No player came in these three years, I thought there would be no more players until you show up."

Qiu Yanzhi almost wanted to strangle Rhubarb: "I was shut down because of an accident three years ago. Then I have been in this game for so long. Why didn't you tell me once?"

Rhubarb lowered his head and his eyes were flushed: "I'm sorry... I just thought the company fixed the bug and reopened the service. I thought the company didn't abandon us... But then...you later mentioned by chance that this game is your friend For you, it was researched and developed a year ago, and went on the market half a year ago, and it has been particularly hot recently. I only realized that you entered the wrong game.

Qiu Yanzhi: "Then what?"

"I thought...I thought that as long as you played smoothly, you could spend money on the game, and let the company know that this game should not be abandoned, and me...I should not be abandoned, I thought In this way, the game will be reopened one day."