This is considered fun?

"...Okay, I guess." You clicked the pen.

"Okay great! Write down pros and cons then draw a line." Toru said, you did as you were told. "Okay ladies, any suggestions."

"He would be pretty warm, won't you think?" Uraraka says, tapping her chin. "He quirk involves heat and all. Great for hugging, maybe."

Great at hugging

Warm

You wrote them down under pros.

"What about his personality though, don't you think he is a bit...much?" Tsu says, shrugging.

"Yes, you care correct." Momo says. "Maybe you should put...Abrasive."

Abrasive 

You put that under cons. He's not that bad though, only to those he doesn't like that much...which is almost everyone.

"He has an unchecked aggression as well."

"Isn't that the same thing as abrasive?" You say, but Toru made you write it down anyway.

Unchecked aggression

You felt a bit bad for doing this, but Toru said it was fun, so it couldn't be that bad, right?

"What about his thing about Deku?" Uraraka says, "He sort of has it out for him doesn't it."

"It does manifest in most facets of his life, it is most prominently seen through his interactions with Midoriya. It is somewhat an insecurity, wouldn't you think?" Momo says.

"Yeah, he is insecure when it comes to Deku." Toru says, gesturing for you to write this down.

Insecure towards Deku

"Why don't we try to focus on some pro, huh?" You say, suggesting something.

"Well, for starters, he is one of the strongest in the class."

As time went on, and the list came to and end, you all looked at the pros and cons of Katsuki Bakugo.

Pros                                                                                                                                             Cons

Great at hugging

Abrasive 

Warm

Unchecked aggression

Insecure towards Deku

Sadistic Bully

One of the strongest members of the class 
Loyal

vanity

Selfish goal for acknowledgement

Can be an unbearable asshole

ableist bigot 

Good-looking

Honest

You didn't like the list. You thought it was cruel and mean to do such things and write them down. Toru kept the list and put it in her bag. You said only Pros about Katsuki. You couldn't even thing about him being a ableist bigot for a second, but Toru said to write it down anyway.

That night, you couldn't help but think about burning that piece of paper. So, when everyone was sleeping, you creeped over to Toru's bag and took out the paper before shuffling back over to your bag and placing it in there. You didn't want anyone to remember it, so you would throw it away or burn it later.

For now, you slept away your tiredness.

[𝕊𝕠𝕗𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕐𝕠𝕦]- K

[𝕊𝕠𝕗𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕐𝕠𝕦]- K. Bakugo x Reader-