He sighed and nodded but not before hugging you, "I'm tired," he said making you smile, "I know baby, here," you said lifting him up making him wiggle around, you grabbed his and yours bags before walking out of the gym and locking it up. "F-fhangs," he muffled out with his face in your shirt making you smile.

·

~Oikawa Toru~
You sat next to Toru on a school bunch as he was just talking to some of his fans but he was being extra flirtatious today. You sat uncomfortable with the whole thing and just sipped your drink while looking down at your phone, you just wanted him to tell them to leave but you could live with it.

Some random girl then came and sat between you two while pushing you a little, Oikawa just looked at you with an apologetic smile before going back flirting.

You looked back down and listened to the girls comments, "You're so talented Oikawa!" "I-I got you some chocolates!" "I wish you were single:<" that last one hurt a little so you suddenly got up without trying to gain attention and walked away with your hands in your pocket.

Oikawa noticed though so he excuse himself and quickly went to follow you, "Hey (Y/n) why are you leaving," he asked following you, "I just don't like those girls," you said turning to face him. "That's a little mean isn't it," he chuckled but you didn't laugh, "Maybe we should break up," you said making his smile drop quickly and his hands shoot up to your hands.

"What are you talking about why?" he asked shakily making your heart sadden, "I might be overreacting but I just don't think I can handle those girls constantly fawning over you a-and I don't k-know," you said. Oikawa gripped your hands in his and leaned in to kiss you which you naturally accepted, "I'm sorry I didn't tell them to stop, I'm sorry I didn't see you were uncomfortable," he said making you shrug.

"From now on I'll try and not let them talk like that and interrupt our time together, if you won't break up with me," he smiled making you smile and hug his waist.

"I won't" you said, Toru put his hands on your neck and smiled, "How about we go on a romantic date just us together, hm?" he said making you nod and kiss him, "I'd like that." (not an argument per say but eh)

·

~Kenma Kozumes ~
'Hey wanna hang out, I miss you~' you texted him an hour ago but he hadn't responded, you hadn't seen each other in a week which is quite a long time of not seeing your boyfriend. 'Fuck it' you thought and changed into better outing clothes grabbed your phone and bag and left to Kenmas house.

You walked into the house where Kenmas mother greeted you and let you go to Kenmas room, you opened the door and saw him sitting on his desk with his headphones on. "Babyyyy," you said closing the door and walking behind your lover and kissing his cheek making him kind of shrug you away while continuing to play his game, "Hey."

You sat on his bed and dangled you legs, "Soo do you want to do something together, we haven't seen each other in a while," you mumble the last part but he shrugged.

"Kenmaaaaaaa," you said "Stop your annoying," he said making you laugh awkwardly, "That's kind a mean heh," you said looking down, "Can you leave?" Kenma said continuing his game, you looked shocked.

"Hey why are you being like that, I just wanna hang out," you said hurt, "Well you're just trying to distract me." You sat sad but decided to not listen at all, you got up and pause his game making him whip his head to you, "Wha-" he gasped when you lifted him up and plopped him on the bed before laying down next to him and pulling him to your chest.