126

I opened my eyes and looked around the room. It was all really foggy though, which made me a little nervous.

Colby was sitting next to me on the bed, holding my hand tightly. I wanted to hold his hand back but I couldn't.

I was still trapped.

"V?" Colby asked and looked over at me. "Hey, are you okay?" He asked and shook my arm. I wanted to respond to him give him some sort of sign that I was okay but I was completely frozen.

"You're okay....just try to break through. Come back to me." Colby said and caressed my cheek gently.

I felt the warmth from his hand burning my skin, which was both comforting but terrifying.

I tried desperately to move my hands or feet but nothing was working. "I know it's scary but you're gonna be okay. Amanda said this might happen, just give it time." Colby cooed gently as my heart raced.

I wanted to cry or scream or do literally anything but I was frozen.

Colby encouraged me to stay calm for a couple more minutes before my hands and feet started to get a little tingly.

My head started aching really bad before my vision started clearing up a little bit.

"That's my girl, come back to me." Colby said quietly as I whimpered. "You're okay." He cooed and leaned down and pressed his lips to mine. As soon as he did this my body irrupted with warmth and comfort.

All of the fear melted away as everything finally started having feeling. I shakily brought my hand to Colby's cheek, pulling away from his lips.

"I missed you." Colby said quietly as I smiled slightly. "H-how long was I out?" I croaked out as he sighed. "Only a couple of hours. How are you feeling?" He asked and smoothed my hair down gently.

"I feel cloudy." I said as he chuckled. "I don't blame you. I'm just glad you came back to me." He said and kissed me again.

I smiled against his lips for a second, bringing my hands to his cheeks, sitting up.

Colby pulled me into his lap and kissed me, bringing his hands to my ass. I giggled and pulled away from him.

"I'll never forget." I said as he chuckled. "Forget what?" He asked as I breathed a laugh.

"That you made out with a demon." I said then smacked his chest. "Ugh! Don't remind me." Colby groaned with a laugh.

"I saw everything. I saw your face fall when you realized it wasn't me." I said and pushed his hair from his forehead.

"I was scared shitless. I thought you were hiding under the bed or something." Colby said as I got off of his lap.

"I wish I was just under the bed." I said and brought my hand to my locket.

I was still trying to comprehend what just happened to me. I couldn't help but be worried for the other versions of myself.

They had to witness some horrible shit in order to let me get back to where I needed to be.

I knew it was me the entire time but it broke my heart. I had really been through so much and changed more than I thought I did.

"You okay?" Colby asked, pulling me from my thoughts. "Let's go on a trip." I said and looked over at him.

"What?" He asked with confusion. "You, me, and the girls. Let's go on a trip." I said as he breathed a laugh.

"Right now?" He asked as I nodded. "Right now. Just us." I said and took his hand. He looked at me apprehensively for a second, staring into my eyes intensely.