23

Warning: This chapter contains EXTREMELY detailed smut. If it makes you uncomfortable, please skip. Everyone else: Enjoy.

Colby's POV

I felt my heart beating out of my chest as Violet stood in front of me. She was wearing a red lace bra with matching panties which made my mouth water.

She was also wearing stockings and a garter belt which was so sexy I wanted to eat her up right here.

"Whats the occasion?" I asked as I tossed my phone to the side. "No occasion." She said quietly as she crawled onto the bed, straddling my hips. "I just wanna play." She whispered then bit my earlobe gently.

"Fuck, V." I said, feeling my dick getting hard as she rolled her hips. "I just wanna play." She said again then let her hand trail down my abs and to my bulge.

I sucked in a breath at the sensitivity as she kissed my neck. "God, you're so hot." I said as she moaned and pulled away.

I watched as she grinned and slid down my body, situating herself between my legs.

"These are in the way." Violet said as she pulled at my boxers. "Fuuuck." I groaned as my hard cock sprung out of my boxers.

"You're so hard for me." Violet said with a smile as she tossed my boxers across the room.

"Do you blame me?" I asked with a laugh as she slowly rubbed at my cock, causing me to hiss from the pleasure.

"It just makes me horny." She said then lowered her lips to my tip. I moaned as she closed her lips around my throbbing cock.

"Oh my godddd." I moaned as she lowered herself down to take me in fully. I brought my hand to her head, pulling at her hair slightly as she made eye contact with me.

I felt my eyes rolling back as she brought her hands to my shaft, rubbing at it as she bobbed her head. "Fuck yeah, baby." I moaned as she sucked me off.

I could feel the pressure building up in my stomach as she worked literal magic.

"Don't stop." I moaned as she looked up at me with teasing eyes. This look alone was making me question if I could hold myself off anymore.

Violet continued with this for a minute before the pressure built up even more. "Fuck, baby." I groaned as she pulled away and licked the precum from my tip.

"Cum for me daddy." She whispered then rubbed at my shaft faster causing my eyes to roll back. I was only able to hold off for another couple seconds before I was releasing into her mouth.

Violet looked at me with a smirk before she opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out. She let my cum pool on her tongue for a second before she grinned and swallowed it.

When she did this I couldn't help the growl that left my throat as I sat up.

I needed to taste her.

I sat up as she got up and crawled over to me. "Come here." I instructed as she giggled and sat in my lap. I grabbed her cheeks then kissed her, letting my tongue take control of her mouth.

I found myself instantly getting hard again as she moaned into my mouth, rolling her hips.

I made out with her for a second before I started to flip her over. "Wait." Violet said as I scrunched my brow.

"What's wrong?" I asked as she shook her head. "Will you lay back for me?" She asked innocently as I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Sure, baby girl." I said then laid so I was flat on my back. I watched as she giggled and crawled so her heat would be lined up with my face.