71

"Violet, Ki's here!" Colby called out as I folded our laundry. "Okay, I'll be down in a minute!" I said then finished putting away the clothes I just washed.

It's been a couple days since Colby and I got back from Colby's parent's house. We were getting readjusted to being back at home which was nice.

Today Ki was coming over so she could help me plan Colby's birthday.

We weren't going to do anything crazy but I wanted his birthday to be special.

Tonight was New Years Eve so Colby was going to Sam and Kat's place for a party while Ki and I stayed here with the girls.

I finished putting the laundry away then went into downstairs where Colby and Ki were. "There you are." Ki said as Luna squealed and reached for me.

"Sorry, I was putting away the laundry." I said then took Luna from Colby.

"Are you leaving?" I asked as he chuckled. "Damn, I know your girlfriend is here but I didn't think you would want to kick me out so soon." Colby said as Ki laughed. "Get out, bitch!" She said as I shook my head.

"I just don't want you to miss out." I said then walked over to him. "Suuuure." He teased then kissed me.

"I'll see you tomorrow." He said then kissed Luna's cheek. "See you tomorrow." I said as he walked over to Ki so he could give Nova a kiss.

"Call me if you need me to pick you up tomorrow." I said as he nodded. "Call me if you need me. I love you." Colby said then went to grab his keys.

"I love you more!" I called out then looked at Ki as she gagged.

"Calm down." I said with a laugh then sat down next to her. "You're getting huge dude." I said with a laugh and put my hand on her belly.

"I know, I can't believe in more than halfway through." She said then looked over at me.

"On a scale of one to ten how bad was birth?" Ki asked as Luna fussed, reaching towards the ground.

"Forty but after the epidural it was a four. Uh....Nova was painful but Luna almost killed me." I said as she nodded.

"Yeah, I will be getting drugs as soon as humanly possible and there's only ONE baby cooking." She said as she pointed to her stomach.

"That you know of." I teased then let Luna crawl around. "Oh god, she's moving." Ki said as I breathed a laugh.

"They are growing up so fast it's scary. We were supposed to start them on solid foods a couple weeks ago but I can't seem to do it." I said with a sigh.

"What do you mean?" She asked and laid Nova on the ground so she could attempt to crawl.

"I don't know. It just makes me sad that they are growing up." I said with a frown. "I just want them to be dependent on me if that makes sense." I said quietly.

"It makes sense but they can't breastfeed forever. They're gonna get bullied." KI said as I breathed a laugh.

"No, I know. I just need to get over it." I said then grabbed my laptop from the couch.

"Does Colby know how you feel about it?" Ki asked as I nodded. "Yeah, he hasn't pressured me to feed them baby food yet so I think he's a little nervous to take that step too." I said as she nodded.

"Luckily you guys are gonna have another baby to give your titties to." Ki said as I chuckled. "Whatever. Let's plan this party." I said then opened my laptop.

"Can we eat first? I'm starving." Ki said as I laughed. "Yeah. Come on girlies. Let's get a snack." I said then stood up and grabbed them from the floor.