161

After dinner we decided to hang out by the pool. It had been a long day so the girls were already asleep before we got home, meaning it was just the adults hanging out.

"So what's our plan for tomorrow?" Kat asked as I put my feet in the pool.

"V and I are gonna sneak away with the girls if that's okay." Colby said wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"That's fine. We can make tomorrow a couples day." Sam said with a nod. "Shawn and I call the house..." Ki said and pursed her lips.

"Can you even like....do that while pregnant?" Kat asked as Ki chuckled.

"We can." She said with a shrug as Shawn smacked his forehead. "How about you get the house from 11 to 7." Colby said as Ki nodded. "Eight hours? We can do that." Ki said with a grin.

"You better get it in before the baby comes because nothing is the same down there afterwards." I said as Colby chuckled. "To you." He said causing me to nudge him.

"I'm literally so worried about my coochie. She's my prized possession." Ki said and rubbed her belly. "

"There's a very slim chance that you won't rip or anything." I said with a shrug. "Did you?" She asked as I nodded.

"Yep. Inside and out. I also hemorrhaged so.." I said and pursed my lips. "That sounds painful." She said as I nodded. "Almost took me out." I said with a laugh as Colby looked over at me and kissed my head.

"I think we should change the subject before I actually throw up." Ki said nervously. "You're gonna be fine. You're strong and you only have one baby in there." I said and reached over to put my hand on her belly.

"Yeah, that's true." Colby said with a grin. "Thanks for having faith in me." Ki said with a laugh. "You're gonna be amazing." Sam said with a smile.

"But we will not be bothering you from 11 to 7 tomorrow." He said with a laugh.

"Good. What are you guys gonna do?" Ki asked and looked at Sam and Kat. "Probably just sight see. Maybe check out a few restaurants." Sam said as Kat nodded. "That sounds fun." I said with a smile.

I was really happy that we decided to have a chill day tomorrow with our respective couples.

I loved hanging out with everyone but I just wanted to be around Colby and the girls for a while.

We ended up staying up for a while before we decided to go to bed. I was so exhausted from all the travel that I fell asleep and stayed asleep with no problems.

I woke up in the morning to Nova and Luna fussing loudly in their cribs. "Okay...okay I'm up." I said and got out of bed carefully , trying to let Colby sleep still.

"Okay...okay. Come here, kiddos." I said then scooped each of them out of their cribs. "You girls are stinky." I said with a laugh then went to go grab some diapers and a fresh pair of clothes.

"Let's go to another room so daddy can sleep." I said then walked out of the room.

There were a couple of empty rooms since this house was so large so I brought the twins to one of those rooms.

"Okay, let's get you changed and ready for the day. Then we can eat." I said then laid them on the bed and started changing their diapers.

"We're gonna have a good day just us and daddy. Are you girls excited?" I asked then put them in their outfits.

I decided to put them in their swimsuits with some overalls and a t-shirt over top.

I didn't know where we were going or what we were doing so I wanted to be prepared.