106

I woke up the next day, feeling extremely giddy. I felt like my heart was going to explode with how much excitement was filling my chest.

I got out of bed then stretched and danced towards the nursery, where the girls were crying. "Hi, my loves!" I said with a smile the danced over to their cribs.

"I know we're sad because it's the morning and you want some titties." I said then pulled them each into my chest.

"Let's eat then you guys are gonna get some cuddles before I go on my date." I said then sat in the rocking chair.

I started feeding the girls, rocking them gently in the rocking chair. After a couple minutes, the girls were done eating so I burped them and stood up.

I spent the next couple minutes getting the girls changed and ready for the day before I picked them up again.

"Let's go snuggle." I said then left the room and went downstairs. When I got downstairs, Ki was in the living room sitting on the couch.

She was watching a movie while she rubbed her belly. "Hey!" Ki said with a smile as I walked over and sat on the couch with the girls.

"How are you feeling?" I asked as Luna giggled and bounced on my lap. Nova smiled and followed her sister's lead, bouncing as well.

"I'm good. Are you getting excited?" Ki asked as I nodded. "I'm so excited. I feel like I'm in high school again and my crush asked me on a date." I said as she laughed.

"Your high school crush, but instead it's your husband." Ki said as I giggled. "Yeah, it sounds a bit ridiculous but he doesn't know me anymore. Just because he loves me in 2025 doesn't mean he'll love me in 2018." I said with a sigh.

I was honestly getting really stressed about this whole situation because there was a really real chance it wasn't going to go well.

I tried to push those thoughts aside so I wouldn't back out of the date.

I just needed to be myself and hope for the best.

Ki and I ended up spending most of the day hanging out with the twins. Luna was crawling around like a mad woman and Nova was attempting to crawl which was a huge step.

"So what are you going to wear?" Ki asked as I shrugged. "I have no idea. This is so weird because I feel like I need to impress him but I never have had to in the past." I said with a sigh.

"You don't need to impress him, V. You're drop dead gorgeous, so you could really wear whatever." Ki said as I laughed and pulled Luna into my lap.

"Yeah, I mean I got him to fall in love with me once, I'm sure I could do it again." I said with a sigh.

"I know you can. Go get ready, I'll watch the twins." Ki said as I nodded. "I'm so grateful for you." I said with a smile.

"Love you, bitch. Now go get extra hot." She said then took Luna from me. "Alright. I'll be back." I said then made my way upstairs.

Sam texted me telling Colby would be here around 5. We weren't giving him his phone because we didn't want him to find out about the twins yet.

He had so many pictures of them on his phone that we knew he would find out about them and it just wasn't time for that yet.

I responded to Sam's text then went into the closet to get ready.

I decided to wear black jeans, thigh high boots and a red velvet top with a black denim jacket over it.

I then curled my hair and did my makeup. I didn't usually do my hair and makeup unless we were going on a fancy date or something but today was important.