128

"I think these girls are gonna nap for a while." I said as Colby set up the cribs in our room.

"Yeah, hopefully they wake up before the sun goes down because I want them to see the snow." Colby said as I smiled.

"Me too. I'm sure they will though. Maybe we can just get settled in and make some dinner then they'll probably wake up." I said and carefully rocked the girls as they slept in my arms.

"Sounds perfect." Colby said then finished setting up the little travel cots.

Once they were set up I laid the girls down and looked at Colby. "Let's go." I said with a smile. Colby took my hand then led the way out of the room and towards the kitchen.

"So, what do you want for dinner?" I asked as he shrugged. "You." He said then turned around and put his hands on my waist.

Before I could react he was lowering his lips to mine. I moaned and opened up to him as I wrapped my arms around his neck, lacing my fingers through his hair.

Colby wrapped his arms around my waist so he could squeeze my ass with both hands.

I let him pull me into him as close as possible. I moaned into his mouth and pulled at his hair, earning me a moan from him.

Colby ripped his lips from my only to attach them to my neck, causing me to roll my head back.

"Colby..." I whispered as he pulled me against him even closer. "We can't do this right now." I said as he sucked at the sensitive spot of my neck causing me to moan involuntarily.

"I'm serious." I moaned, but kept my fingers in his hair. "I'll stop." Colby said as he kissed up my neck.

I sighed with content before he kissed me again bringing his hand to my neck.

Usually I would like when he did this but for the first time I felt scared. My mind played the image of Colby lunging at me when we were at the Conjuring house.

I gasped and pushed Colby away, looking at him with fear coursing through my veins.

"Violet?" Colby asked in shock. "Um...I have to pee." I whispered then scurried off to the bathroom.

When I got in there I walked over to the sink and turned the faucet on.

"Get a grip, Violet." I mumbled and splashed my face with water. I thought it was ridiculous that I was terrified right now because I knew Colby would never hurt me.

I knew that it was the demon that tried to kill me and not him.

I sighed then turned to leave the bathroom and go back to the kitchen. "Sorry." I mumbled then walked over to the grocery bags that were still sitting on the counter.

"Are we gonna talk about what just happened?" Colby asked quietly.

"It's ridiculous.." I said and grabbed the frozen pizza Colby had bought. "Great, then you can tell me about it." He said and walked over to me, taking my hand.

"Do you remember what happened in the basement of the Conjuring house?" I asked and looked over at him.

"Kinda. It's actually really blurry, why?" He asked as I sighed.

"Um...well we were doing the seance and I was being really bold and the demon possessed you to try and kill me. Uh..you would have choked me to death if Sam didn't stop you." I explained as his face dropped.

"Violet, I would never hurt you." He said quietly and walked closer to me. "I know...I guess I hadn't really worked through that part of the trauma yet." I said as he carefully brushed my hair from my face.