98

Colby's POV

I looked around to see that I was on the beach. It was a bright sunny day but there was nobody else on the beach but me and the beautiful blonde sitting next to me.

"Babe, are you sure you have to film a video?" Hannah pouted and leaned her head on my shoulder.

"Yeah, Sam and I are so close to hitting 2 million." I explained and looked over at her.

"You literally never spend time with me." She said as her forehead creased with annoyance. "We're hanging out right now, babe." I said then leaned in and kissed her.

When I pulled away from her I saw in the distance a woman holding two babies in her arms. I couldn't tell who she was because it was so far away but I could tell she was beautiful.

The woman gave off a warm energy that I couldn't explain.

"Colby?" Hannah asked, causing me to shake my head. "Sorry." I said then took her hand. "I love you." She said then kissed my cheek.

"I love you too, Hannah." I said with a smile. Just then a seagull squawked and flew towards Hannah's head.

I watched as the dream faded out, bringing me back to reality.

When I opened my eyes I saw someone leaving the room. I assumed it was a nurse because I was still in the hospital.

I sighed then looked around the room, trying to find my phone. I was honestly really annoyed that nobody was telling me what was going on.

It also made me upset that Hannah wasn't here.

She was supposed to be my girlfriend, she should have been here. I huffed out a breath then looked up at the ceiling. After a couple of minutes someone as coming into the room.

"Hey, man." Sam said with a smile as I sighed. "Hey." I said and picked at my blanket. "What's wrong? Are you hurting?" He asked and walked up to me.

"My head hurts like a bitch but I just wish you would tell me what was going on." I grumbled as he chuckled.

"Well I can tell you a little bit." He said and sat down in the chair next to my bed. "Really?" I asked as he nodded.

"Mhmm. Not too much but a little." He said as I sat up. "Hit me with it." I said and clapped my hands.

"Okay, so you were in a bit of an accident. It's actually 2025." He said as my eyes windened.

"No fucking way." I said and looked around for the camera. "I'm not lying, man. We got arrested in 2019 so we had to stop doing abandoned videos." He said as my face twisted with confusion.

"We really got into doing haunted videos though. We go around and go to the most haunted places and investigate them." He said with a grin.

"It's really fun but pretty scary. We bring V-a medium with us and she really brings the investigation together." Sam said and looked at me.

"We went to the Conjuring house and we were doing an investigation when you got thrown into a wall." He said as I frowned.

"So where are we?" I asked and picked at my blanket. "Rhode Island." He said with a sigh.

"Is that why Hannah isn't here?" I asked and looked at him. "No, you and Hannah broke up in 2018." Sam said as my heart shattered.

"What? Why? I love her." I said with a frown. "No, you loved her. The two of you broke up because she claimed you weren't spending enough time with her. You were really beat up about it for a really long time." Sam explained.