72

I woke up a couple hours later to a loud noise at the end of the bed. I bolted up, looking around the room to see Colby stumbling towards the bed.

"Colby?! What are you doing here?" I asked as he chuckled and looked up at me. I could tell he was wasted because of how he was stumbling.

"I needed a kiss." He said as I shook my head.

"Did you drive like this?" I asked as he shook his head. "Uber." Colby said then stumbled over and grabbed my face, pulling me into him.

I kissed him back for a second, before pulling away. "You're drunk." I said as he nodded and gently pushed me back so he could hover over me. "Mhmm." He mumbled then kissed me again.

"Colby." I mumbled and pushed him away. "You're just so beautiful." He said as I nodded.

"I know but you're very drunk and I'm very tired." I explained and pushed his hair from his forehead.

"Yeah...yeah you're right." He said then flopped next to me. "Hold on just a minute." I said then carefully got out of bed.

"Noooo come back." Colby groaned as I sighed. "I'll be back in a minute." I said then went into the bathroom and grabbed some ibuprofen and a glass of water.

I also grabbed a bucket to make sure he had it in case he got sick.

When I got back to the bedroom, Colby was laying in bed, completely naked. "Oh my god." I said with a laugh as he looked up me.

"You're back." He said as I walked to the closet and grabbed a pair of boxers for him.

"Here, baby." I said then handed him the underwear. "I want to be naked with you." He said as I laughed.

"I thought we talked about this. I'm tired and you're drunk." I said as he nodded. "Right. Sorry. I just forgot because you're so beautiful." He said and took the boxers from me.

"You're sweet." I said then handed him the pills. "Take these." I said as he popped the pills into his mouth.

"Will they make my dick less hard?" He asked as I laughed. "I don't know. Just shush." I said then brought the glass of water to his lips.

He took the pills then looked up at me. "You're such a sexy nurse." He said as I nodded. "Yeah, I know." I said then got in bed.

"Goodnight, Colby." I said then scooted close to him. "Goodnight, beautiful. I love you." Colby slurred and wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you more. There's a bucket next to the bed if you need it." I said and rested my head on his chest.

"Okay." He mumbled then kissed my head, letting his hands trail to my ass. I didn't tell him to stop because I was tired and just wanted to sleep.

Luckily Colby fell asleep a couple minutes later because I had a feeling he would forget that I told him no twice.

I woke up a few hours later to the twins crying. "Ugh." I groaned then got out of bed. I was really exhausted because I kept having to wake up.

I trudged out of the room then went to the nursery where Nova and Luna were crying.

"Shhhh, I know. Waking up is upsetting." I said then grabbed both of the girls and brought them to the changing table.

"Daddy came home drunk last night when he wasn't supposed to so maybe if you're luckily you can get some snuggles from him." I said then changed their dirty diapers.

"Auntie Ki is also here so we need to make her some breakfast because she's pregnant like mommy and needs some yummy food in the morning or she'll be cranky." I said then sat in the rocking chair.