77

Warning: This chapter is going to be very mature and isn't suitable for everyone. If you don't want to read it, DM me and I'll tell you vaguely what happens. Reader discretion is advised.

"Oh, please no." I whispered and put my hands on my belly. "Please no.." I begged then went to get out of bed. When I did this I felt an intense pain in my stomach.

"Oh, fuck!" I gasped as something gushed down my legs. "Colby!" I cried out and stumbled back to the bed. I then shook his shoulder frantically as tears streamed down my cheeks.

"Colby ple-ow!" I gasped as Colby rolled over to look at me. "V?" Colby asked groggily. "Colby please wake up. Oh god...please." I begged as I sobbed.

"Hey....what's going on?" He asked and sat up with concern plastered on his face. "Somethings wrong...Colby I can't breathe." I said and put my hand on my chest as my abdomen cramped up again.

"Okay, baby...shhhh..just breathe." Colby said as I shook my head. "N-no! We need to OW FUCK!" I screamed as more stuff gushed down my legs. "Shit!" Colby said then quickly got out of bed.

As soon as he got out of bed I collapsed into him. "We need to go to the hospital." Colby said then grabbed his phone. "Something is w-wrong." I sobbed out as he held me tightly, bringing the phone to his ear with his free hand.

"Sam. Something is wrong with Violet. We need to go to the hospital can you watch the girls?" He asked frantically as I sobbed into his shoulder.

"Okay, please hurry." Colby said then threw his phone on the bed. "The baby, Colby....Something is wrong with the- OW!" I screamed and collapsed into him.

"I know, love. Let's get you to the car." He said then lifted me up carefully. "The girls..." I whispered and hid my face in his chest.

"Sam will be here in a minute...we need to get you to the car." Colby said then carefully carried me down the stairs.

"I'm scared." I whispered as Colby kissed my head. "I know, I am too." He said and carried me to the car. He grabbed a towel on the way out to the car.

"Okay, baby girl. Just try to relax for me, okay?" He asked as he set me on my feet. "It hurts...oh god it hurts so bad." I whispered as my stomach cramped.

"I know, baby. They're gonna help you." He said quietly then helped me get in the car, after laying a towel on the seat.

As soon as I was settled in, Sam was pulling into the driveway. I watched as he frantically got out of the car and jogged towards Colby.

They talked for a minute while I sobbed in the car. It felt like the world was caving in around me because I knew exactly what was happening.

I was just in denial.

Colby got in the car a couple minutes later then took my hand. "I'm so sorry." I whispered as he shook his head.

"Don't apologize, love. Let's just get you and the baby taken care of." He said then started the car.

I rubbed my belly and begged the universe to let everything be okay. I just wanted everything to be okay.

When we got to the hospital Colby got out of the car then ran to my side. "I'm gonna get you a wheelchair just sit tight." He said then ran towards the entrance.

"Please help me..." I whispered to the sky and rubbed my belly. I could feel liquid pooling between my legs which broke my heart.

I just needed everything to be okay.

Colby came back a couple minutes later with a wheelchair. "Okay, baby. I'm here." Colby said as I sobbed into my hands.

"I can't do this...I can't do this." I whispered as he help me get out of the car.