25

"Alright, bitches. Are you ready?" Ki asked as she pressed record on the camera. "I'm ready but I don't think Shawn is." I said and jutted my thumb towards him as she sat down in between us.

"You're the one that isn't ready." Shawn teased as I grinned. "Let's do this." I said as Ki clapped her hands together.

"Okay. Hi! It's Ki, and I'm joined by amazing and beautiful boyfriend, Shawn.  And also my incredibly amazing best friend, Violet." Ki said as Shawn and I waved to the camera.

"Today we are going to be doing the boyfriend vs best friend challenge! I'm going to be asking questions about me to Shawn and Violet and whoever gets the most right gets to marry me." Ki said as I breathed a laugh.

"Fuck, I wanna win." I said then looked over at the twins, making sure that they were okay. "No way, I've got this baby." Shawn said then nudged Ki with his shoulder.

"Let's get started then." Ki said then handed us our white boards.

"First question is gonna be easy. What's my favorite color?" Ki asked as I grinned, "Easy." I said then wrote the answer on my board. "Alright. Flip your boards over in three...two...one.." Ki said with a grin.

Shawn and I flipped our boards over, both revealing the word 'blue'. "Correct! A point for each of you." Ki said as I grinned. "That was easy." I said then brushed my shoulder cockily.

"Don't get too excited, the questions get harder." Ki said as we erased the board. "Next question. What am I most afraid of?" Ki asked as I hummed.

I started to write my answer down, only to be interrupted by Luna crying. "Hold please." I said then stood up and walked over to her. "What's wrong, little one?" I asked and pulled her into my arms.

"You just to cuddle don't you?" I asked as she giggled and shoved her face in my chest. "Alright, you can help mommy." I said then walked over to the couch. "I wanna hold Nova!" Ki said then got up and grabbed Nova.

"Okay, I'm back." I said then wrote the answer on my board. "That's cheating." Shawn said as I chuckled.

"Yeah, Luna is giving me the answers." I teased as Ki shook her head. "Are you guys ready?" She asked as I nodded. "Okay, three...two...one.." Ki said as I flipped the board over.

"Drowning?! I thought it was heights!" Shawn said as I did a little happy dance. "No! It's drowning! I would have also accepted dying in general." Ki said as I grinned. "I'm the better girl friend." I sang as Luna giggled.

"I told you Luna gave you the answer." Shawn grumbled as I giggled. "It's just one question don't be a sore loser." Ki said with a laugh.

We ended up answering a couple more questions before Colby was walking into the room. "Hey, dumbass!" Ki said with a grin as Nova giggled and reached for Colby. "Hey, loser." Colby said then took Nova from her.

"What are you guys doing?" He asked then went to sit on the other couch. "Your wife is beating my boyfriend in a battle of who knows me more." Ki said as he chuckled. "Oh?" Colby asked as I nodded.

"Yeah, I'm about to win. How many questions are left?" I asked as Ki grinned. "Two more. You have to get them both right to win though." She said as I nodded. "Game on." Shawn said with a grin.

"Alright. What did I want to be when I was a kid?" Ki asked as I pursed my lips. "I don't think you've ever told me this." I said then sighed.

"HA. I know this one." Shawn said as I chuckled. "It's not over yet."  I said then wrote down my answer.

"Okay, three..two...one." I said then flipped my board around. "Oh shit." Ki said then looked at our answers.

"You're both right." She said as I scrunched my brow. "You wanted to be a fashion designer?" I asked, looking at Shawn's board.