151

A/N: Still a little trigger warning. Sorry :/

I felt dirty.

My body was trembling with fear and adrenaline as the guards dragged Colby violently out of the room. "Please don't take him!" I sobbed out, covering my bare chest.

I was terrified about what they were going to do to him. I didn't want them to hurt him but I didn't want them to come back for me.

Colby saved me from those guards when I thought there was nobody that would. If they took him away and came back, then nobody would be here to save me.

I shivered, looking down at my bare chest. I didn't even know where my shirt was, and that's what scared me.

I didn't know what happened to me before I woke up. The last thing I remembered was looking at Colby in the cafeteria. I remember feeling really weird, before everything went blank.

The next thing I knew I was shirtless with a guard on top of me with his hand in my pants.

I whimpered as my eyes watered. I was frozen from fear and I was simply traumatized.

I knew it would probably be better for me to find my shirt and get the hell out of this room so they couldn't come back but I couldn't move.

I was beyond terrified.

I sat there for way too long though because the guard from before was coming back into the room. "Well that made this a lot more difficult." He said as I flinched away from him.

"I don't give you consent." I said as he laughed. "I don't need consent." He said then walked over to me.

"Please stop.." I whimpered as he put his hands on me again. "No." I begged, hoping he would put some mercy on me.

Unfortunately I wouldn't be so lucky as he continued with his advances. Before he could get my pants off though the door was opening.

"What the hell are you doing?!" An officer asked the guard pulled away from me with wide eyes. "Please help me..." I whispered as the man in the doorway clenched his jaw.

"George. My office. Now." He growled and pointed towards the door.

The guard stood up and hastily made his way out of the room. I looked at the officer in the doorway with tears in my eyes as I trembled violently.

"Violet, give yourself a minute then follow me." He said and walked over to the white tank top that was on the floor. He tossed it to me with sympathetic eyes then turned around so I could get dressed.

I shakily got off of the bed and put the shirt over my head before bringing the jumpsuit back over my chest, zipping it up.

"Ready?" The officer asked as I sniffled. "Where are we going?" I asked so quietly, it was almost inaudible. "You're getting bailed out." He said causing me to look up at him. "Really?" I asked as he nodded.

"I have to explain something to you before we go. You and your husband were wrongfully accused of a crime you didn't commit. Your fine has been annulled and all charges were taken off of your record." He explained as we walked.

"Does this mean Colby is getting out too?" I asked, my voice cracking. "I can't discuss his case. Your lawyer can get into that if you wish to know more." He said as I nodded, hugging myself.

We walked silently through the prison until we made our way to a random room. "Here are your belongings. I'll let you get changed, then I'll bring you out to the lobby." He said then handed me a blue bag that had my clothes, phone, and jewelry.