4

I laid awake, staring at the ceiling as Colby slept next to me. I couldn't shake the nerves that were surrounding me, no matter how hard I tried to.

I was just so nervous for the boys for some reason which was really tripping me up.

I knew the boys have gone to some pretty scary places but there was something about the asylum that was so different.

We were never able to finish that chapter and I think that was why he wanted to go so badly.

I laid there for a while before Colby's alarm blared, breaking the silence. "Baby...." I whispered, patting his chest gently. "No." He grumbled as I smiled. "That works for me." I said then kissed his neck.

"You're making this hard, V." Colby said as I giggled. "Am I making you hard?" I asked as he chuckled.

"Honestly, yeah." He said then let his hand trail down to my ass. "I can help you with that..." I said quietly as he groaned.

"Damnit, V." Colby groaned as I bit at his neck, trailing my hand down his chest. "Baby.." He said as I looked up at him. "Yes?" I asked and batted my eyelashes innocently. "Fuck it." Colby said then pulled me by my waist so I would be on top of him.

40 minutes later Colby was running around the room, trying to get things together.

"Why did you have to use your sexiness against me!? I'm going to be late." Colby said as I sat on the edge of the bed.

"I woke up and chose violence." I said as he breathed a laugh. "I'm gonna take a quick shower, can you get the girls ready so I can say goodbye?" He asked as I nodded. "I can do that." I said then got up so I could to the nursery.

When I walked into the room I walked over to the girls' cribs. "Hi sweet girls." I said as they looked up at me sleepily.

"Let's get you ready to say goodbye to daddy." I said then lifted them out of the cribs so I could feed them and change them.

"I need you girls to put on your cutest faces so daddy will stay." I said and got them changed. "I tried my tactic and it didn't work, so it's your turn." I said with a laugh as they looked up at me.

"Ya gotta try harder than that." I said then puffed out my cheeks so they would laugh.

"That's better." I said then tickled each of their tummies. I quickly changed them then got them fed before I made my way into the bedroom.

When I got in there Colby was on the phone, frantically trying to get dressed. "Yeah, I'm almost ready...I'll be out in a minute." He said as he threw his shirt on.

"No, my alarm didn't go off." Colby lied causing me to laugh.

"Okay, bye." He said then hung up. "You got me in trouble." He said and pointed to me as Nova and Luna giggled. "Whatever, say goodbye to these sweet girls." I said as he opened his arms.

"Oh, my angels. I'm going to miss you." Colby said as I handed them off to him. "I hope you know how much I love you." He said then kissed their heads. He stood there for a minute, looking down at them as they snuggled into him.

"Okay...I have to go." He said then looked at me. I sighed then nodded. "I'll walk with you downstairs."   I said then grabbed his bag so he could carry the girls downstairs. When we got downstairs I sighed.

"Call me when you land...okay?" I asked as he nodded. "I will." He said then looked down at the girls.

"Be good for mommy." He said then kissed each of their cheeks before handing them off to me. "They're going to be angels." I said with a smile as someone knocked on the front door.