"Wow, you're acting out in front of your favorite teacher. Now she's going to know how bad you really are behind that fake innocence." It was Carter's turn to roll her eyes. She threw her arm around my shoulders.

"I'll always be Ms. Stewart's favorite. She knows how great I am. Right Ms. Stewart?" I laughed.

"I don't have favorites." She put her hand over her heart faking hurt.

"My heart, do you hear it? It's shattered to pieces. I can't believe it! I don't understand. How could you?" We laughed.

"So, Noel's a pretty cool teacher?" Amy and Carter nodded. "She was always mean to me, I thought she'd be really strict." I fake laughed.

"Very funny Alex." I said and put my head in my hands.

"Ooo, Ms. Stewart, what's that?" Amy asked.

"What?" I asked confused. She pointed at my wrist, the bracelet Carter got me. Carter's eyes widened and she swore under her breath quietly.

"Oh! My boyfriend got me this... For our anniversary." Technically it will be our anniversary date.

"It's pretty! That's so sweet! Aww, Carter didn't you get your girlfriend a bracelet too? That's weird!" Carter nodded her head.

"Yeah, she has one. Maybe this guy has some good taste. I mean obviously if we both got the bracelets, we must be pretty darn good." The three of us rolled our eyes as Carter smirked. Alex and Carter talked as Amy and I did.

"So Ms. Stewart this boyfriend of yours, what's his name?" I looked around nervously. I answered quickly.

"Cole." She nodded.

"I bet you're glad Brett won't mess with you anymore." I sighed.

"I doubt it."

"Yes he will, I will take care of that, like I have been. He's totally scared of me." Carter said. Amy and I laughed sarcastically.

"Ms. Stewart, did you know Carter had a crush on you for a while? It was so funny because she used to deny it, but now I can't even tease her about it because she's got a girlfriend." I raised my eyebrows and looked at Carter.

"Amy, I've never told you that."

"You didn't have to. I could tell by the you way did things. She'd get so defensive over the fact that the guys on the team talk about you. She'd take up for you and make them run if they said anything. Then, there was the staring in class. She barely finished her work in your class, she has to do it at home. There's so much more." Carter's ears turned pink.

"I do my work in class! You distract me, always wanting to talk. It's your fault." She grumbled, and I laughed.

"Aww, she's embarrassed." Amy said laughing and looking at us. Amy's on to us, and I know that's why she brought it up. Weird thing is, I don't even mind. Amy's a really cool person, we could be friends.
~

"It was really fun seeing you outside of school Ms. Stewart. You're not as teacher like as you act. You're really cool." Carter said smirking subtlety. They were leaving the house.

"Yeah, it was fun." Amy agreed. I smiled, I really enjoyed myself tonight.

"If you weren't my students we could be friends. You two are fun to have around." Alex and Amy hugged as Carter and I stood there awkwardly.

"Bye guys, drive safely." I called as they left. I closed the door and looked at Alex.

"Did you tell her while we were going to the bathroom?" Her eyes widened as she shook her head and put her hands up.