U can't be my cure

Beginne am Anfang

"Taehyung, what the hell is wrong?"

He stands up, throwing the chair behind him.

"You want to talk to me, huh? Come here, then," he starts walking slowly toward me. His tone is different than usual.

Y/n, in response, starts walking backward. He keeps getting closer and closer until I'm stopped at the teacher's table.

"Ta-Taehyung, what are you doing? Stay in one place."

"You wanted to talk, right? Let's talk then."

He places his hand back on my waist, pulling me near his chest. I can feel Taehyung's hot breath on my neck, and I feel uncomfortable with his behavior.

"Ask what you were asking..." he says in a deep voice.

"What's wrong with you? Why are you behaving so strangely?"

"Oh, asking the one who herself--"

He stops midway when the classroom door opens, revealing Jungkook.

"Oh, I-I'm sorry. I didn't know," Jungkook stammers.

Taehyung releases his grip on me, and I adjust my hair, now looking at Jungkook, who keeps his eyes on the floor.

"No, Jungkook, you didn't come at the wrong time. We were just talking about the skit."

Taehyung gives me a "Are you serious?" look, but I shrug it off.

"Oh, okay. Then please come with me to the canteen, as everyone is waiting for you."

"Um, yeah, I'm coming."

Jungkook approaches and grabs my hand, dragging me with him. But Taehyung grabs my other hand, stopping me midway from being pulled away by Jungkook. I look at both of my hands, one in Jungkook's grip and one in Taehyung's grip...

"Y/n, we still need to finish our conversation, right?" Taehyung says, pulling me towards him.

"Y/n, everyone is waiting for you, so come," Jungkook says, pulling me closer to him.

"Y/N!"

"Y/N!"

"Arrghhhh, stop! You're both hurting me," I say, jerking my hand away from their tight grips.

"Do whatever you want. I'm leaving for Soojin," I say and leave the two boys alone.

Jungkook looks at Taehyung, who was already staring at him.

He walks away, leaving me alone in the classroom.

"Why do you think you're doing this, V...?"

"Cause why not?"

In canteen-

I remain silent the whole time in the canteen. Namjoon and the other members notice it but decide to stay quiet, observing Jungkook's facial expressions.

After the break, in the practice room...

"Okay, guys, let's do this. Tomorrow is our skit, and today is the final day to complete it," Soojin says.

Everyone nods.

During the skit...

"Mom, we can't stay with you guys. I mean, look at yourselves. You're old, wrinkled, and dirty. Whereas I have a reputation to maintain in society, and I can't take on all of your expenses. So, I'm going to leave you to an old age home," Jungkook delivers his lines.

"B-But, dear, at least listen to me," I say.

"No, Mom. The decision is final. You're moving out," Soojin says her lines as Jungkook's wife.