Porco Galliard & Reiner Braun - Enough To Go Around

Start from the beginning

And you thank whatever higher power that he gives you exactly that. His tongue presses against your clit with a combination of softness and precision that you didn't think could possibly exist until you felt it. His tongue swirls around, rolling over your clit again, and again, until you're whining into the crook of Reiner's neck.

When Reiner tweaks your nipple, you muffle a whimper by pressing your lips together. Porco takes this opportunity to dip his tongue down inside of you, just for a moment, but effective enough to make your foot jerk in the air.

A subdued moan escapes you, only for your lips to be captured by Reiner's. His tongue pushes past your lips to wrestle with yours, but when Porco sucks on the bud of your clit, you cry out again. Reiner moves his mouth down to kiss your neck gently.

Your heels dig into the hard muscle of Porco's shoulders. His fingers dig into your hips in response, and his tongue once again slips inside.

Eyes rolling into the back of your head, your arms flail wildly as you scramble to grasp something, anything. Finally, your hands slap against your thighs and stomach before you hook your fingers in between the strands of Porco's hair again.

"Wait a minute, Porco," Reiner says suddenly, and his grip on your breasts softens, though he still grips them tightly, "Don't make her come just yet."

Porco lifts his head, a thin iridescent line or your wetness still clinging to his chin. Your fingers slip out of his blonde locks, and you wiggle your fingers in a desperate attempt to get him to come back.

"Hmm?"

Reiner leans around your body to look at you. His arms draw you closer in, and .

"We can make it better," he asserts, "you and I both know how she likes it."

Porco's smile widens into a shit-eating grin. You ache for him to go back down between his legs, but cruelly, he sits back on his heels and wipes his mouth on the side of his hand.

"For once I think you may be right," he concedes, hands up in defeat.

All at once, Reiner releases his hold on you and helps you into a seated position.

"On your back or stomach?" he says headily into your ear.

Your heart beats in your throat.

"Stomach," you answer breathlessly, and roll over towards the foot of your bed. You sit on your hands and knees, legs spread apart while sticking your ass up high above your head and looking behind you with your head against the mattress.

Reiner already has his dick out, pants and underwear shoved halfway down his hips. Porco is still struggling to free his belt from its hook, but if the tent in his pants is any indication, he's just as hard as Reiner is.

"Please," you beg, beyond ready for something to be inside of you.

Both Porco and Reiner stumble forwards, knocking into each others' shoulders. Porco is elbowed off to the side as Reiner grips you from behind. Porco scowls, and for a split second you worry there might be a confrontation, even with both of their pants around their ankles.

One of your hands taps on the bed sheet next to you, and Porco turns towards you as you do. Your voice comes out as a whisper.

"C'mere," you whisper, gesturing with your fingers. Porco obliges, and squats to lie his face next to yours.

"You called?" he says to you sweetly, and it's a stark contrast to his expression before.

Embarrassment burns in your gut, and instead of responding verbally, your hand reaches between his legs to rest on his thigh.