Chapter 5 - Returned (2)

Start from the beginning

He looked at Ronnovian once more but the Headmaster was still up in the air turning his back on him.

Rustle

Rustle

Rustle

The bushes started to shake and a few soldiers started to pop up one by one. They all were curious as to whom was the person that the Head of the House of Masters had personally come to get.

They were curious of the young master that had gone missing for months.

They were curious of the person whom the entire power of the House of Masters were kneeling to.

'Is that the young master?' A soldier who saw Pier whispered but it was loud enough for him to hear.

'Tsk' Pier clicked his tongue.

More knights continued to pop up one by one and they all started to surround him.

The young master immediately placed the hood of his cloak over his head as he bowed his head.

'What is this unpleasant feeling...' He gritted his teeth.

He planned to quietly go back and enter the kingdom and start the commotion when he announces his return to the House of Masters.

But no, Pier knew that the entire warriors of the House of Masters were currently stationed in front of the gate.

"Remove your glances from my master or I shall take your eyes out!" Gideon threatened as he glared at every knight or mage that started to surround Pier.

Neigh!

Snow quickly approached her owner and Pier was silently thankful that his trustworthy companion had arrived.

"Gideon" He called to the knight that was giving the other knights a hateful glare.

"Yes, young master!" Gideon quickly responded as he glared at Noah one last time before approaching his young master who was already riding Snow.

"And where do you think you're going?" Pier heard the voice at the top of the forest again.

He looked at Ronnovian and he saw that his father was once more staring at him.

"I have prepared a carriage for you" Ronnovian spoke but Pier had other ideas.

"I do not want to get inside your carriage, father" Pier spoke and a frown was etched on Ronnovian's face.

"Why's that?" The Headmaster spoke in a now cold voice which made Pier's skin shiver.

"I just don't want to" He spoke when he felt Gideon get on the horse's back.

"Hyaa!" The knight immediately pulled the reigns and Snow started to run with the young master and the knight on her back.

Wind brushed by them as Snow's quick strides carried them throughout the Western Area of the forest. 

They ran past a few knights and a few burning monsters and Pier hugged his coat tighter to himself.

Surely right in front of the gates, he would be stopped with the thousand warriors from the Belmiunde Household but since his plans were already ruined in the first place, he wanted to go back to the mansion with him and Gideon riding on Snow's back.

"Cease your hardheadedness, Pier" Ronnovian spoke as he lifted his hand and pointed it at the young master who was quickly running through the forest.

Immediately, trees were uprooted and were thrown at a far off distance.

Ronnovian was destroying an entire forest with just a movement of his hands.