|43| Let me try it too 😋

Start from the beginning

And the moment these words left my mouth I heard him cursing. Hehe.. you got victory Swati. I self patted myself inwardly.

"Short term victory." My subconscious mocked.

I buzzed off the mocking and was about to get down from his lap but then he didn't let me go. He held me tightly by my waist and said,"You shouldn't have started what you can't finish. Now face the consequences."

All of a sudden he smashed his lips on mine for a hungry kiss. My eyes widened at first but then he took my lips in his aggressively & I gave in. I started reciprocating with the same pace fisting his hair. He squeezed my waist pulling me closer to him. We kept on biting and smooching each other's lips till he pinched my waist lightly and I gasped. He took the very moment to thrust his tongue inside my mouth and I let out a moan provoking him. He kept on nudging my tongue and tasted every nook and corner of my mouth.

After what felt like eternity, I pushed him a little as I'm out of breath

After what felt like eternity, I pushed him a little as I'm out of breath. He smooched my lips and pulled the bottom lip with his teeths and left my mouth. I hissed and slowly opened my eyes only to find him smirking. I blushed looking at him. That stupid smirk !!

I was huffing so badly while he was sitting there like nothing had happened. I wonder how he got such enormous lung capacity.

He made me look up holding my chin and then brushed my bottom lip with his thumb and my eyes got closed involuntarily feeling his thumb. My body has its own mind when it comes in contact with him.

"Now, whenever you think of playing with me, think twice because if I start to have my ways with you then I won't even let you breathe." He mumbled and pecked my lips. I stared at him intently. His pupils dilated, eyes dark. This guy I tell you is.... Is very dangerous !!

"And talking about your lips, you don't really know what your lips do to me. A small curve on them is enough to raise my heartbeats." He said smilingly and I melted here. I hugged him, placing my head on his chest. He kept stroking my hair and thinking of hair, he got a haircut today and might I say he looks hawwt.

I looked up to him and played with his smooth hair."This haircut looks good on you." I said while setting them.

"Good or hot ?" He asked, raising one eyebrow. Talent you see !!

"Ohkay fine, you look hot... Very hot." I said while pecking his lips and he chuckled. I too smiled at him.

"Achaa, how do you raise one eyebrow at a time." I asked him & he did that. I tried to do the same observing him.

"Did it happen ?" I asked him and he shook his head in no with a swoon worthy smile. He again showed me how he does it and I again observed him. This time he hid my one brow with his palm while I tried to raise the other one. But it didn't happen. I grunted in anger while he burst into laughter.