✧~ A/N ~ ✧

Please read!

update: I know it says "mature", but don't worry. It doesn't have smut or anything like that. Read this A/N for more info about the content warnings.

hello! I'm Stell/Stella and I will be your author for this story! :)

So first of all I wanted to thank you for choosing this book! I mean it from all my heart :)
Even if not so much people are going to read this, I will still go on with the story!
Hope you laugh (u will trust me) and enjoy this story!

so this author-note is pretty much my explaining of what the story is about and how it came to my mind, i will also include the warnings to this story.

~ Warnings ~

- this story contains sensitive topics like mental abuse, suicide thoughts (only for a few chapters and i will always warn y'all so don't worry!!)

- grammar errors, English isn't my first language.

- fluff (just a little)

- contains swearing! hope you don't mind :,)

that would be it for the warnings, now let's move on on the plot!

~ Plot ~

Y/N is an ordinary beautiful girl, she's 15 and she lives with her mother.  Y/N is very grateful that her mother saves to keep her at Kamome Academy, one of the most prestigious schools in all of Japan, but there is one problem.

The way she treats her.

her mother would out of no where hit her, insult her, mentally abus3 her and convince her that's she's useless to the world. Y/N loves her mom, but since she turned 10 her mom suddenly change her attitude towards her, and she didn't like that. At All.

Y/N will always go to her favourite spot to let her thoughts out or at least spend time there with no one bothering her.
The girls bathroom. This was until she knew about a rumor, about the seven wonders.

it's said that in the last stall of the girls bathroom of the old building; there is hanako-san.
To call her you need to knock on the stall 3 times and say:

"Hanako-san, Hanako-san, Are you there?"

If you're lucky enough, she will appear and grant a wish of your choice, but with a price.

Y/N didn't really care about it, she never used to believe about ghost stories or some scary stuff like that, until...

~ how did I think of this story? ~

I got HUGE inspiration by various stories, but the relation between Y/N and her mom is from my imagination.

If someone has a same situation of Y/N and her mom irl, please please talk to someone! it's not okay at all and u don't deserve it. Talk to someone u trust and remember there are people that love you on this world, like me :)

anyway back to the story, I read lot of tbhk fanfics that really inspired me to make a story, but I was pretty lazy on doing so since well.. school, homework etc.
but now I got motivation and here we are! :)
this story will almost follow the manga, can't really say it will follow it by every detail. But yeah!

Thank for reading this quick A/N, so u can be aware of what you're reading and no need to worry about anything :))
I think we're done here, now on to the first chapter!
bye byeee

<3