43. Fifteen Years Later

Mario became a chef in a high-end Italian restaurant. He had a girlfriend named Pauline and they had been dating for two years. As a hobby, Mario and Luigi both worked for their family's plumbing business.

Luigi took up medical studies in college and became a doctor several years after graduating. Also, he and Daisy got married less than a month ago. The couple had recently returned from their honeymoon.

In 10th grade, Daisy discovered that she had a natural talent for volleyball. Daisy joined a volleyball team in high school and another one in college. She began playing for the national women's team after she graduated.

Peach and Bowser broke up during the summer after 9th grade, but remained good friends. Peach became a politician- a senator to be exact. Getting the position at only 26 years old, she was the youngest person to ever become a politician in Mushroom World history.

Bowser became an engineer, but he wasn't very happy with his job. He was only an engineer because of his father. Fortunately, Bowser had things that he enjoyed doing in his free time and those things kept him from going insane.

Yoshi was a philanthropist and he did everything from feeding the less fortunate to being a race equality activist. At the same time, his food blog was still active and was now very popular among food enthusiasts. Yoshi and Birdo were still dating, since neither of them were completely confident about getting married just yet.

Birdo had a job as a makeup artist- people could hire her to do their makeup for special occasions, photoshoots, parties, and more. In addition to that, her obsession with hair bows had never died out. Birdo was not rich, but she was still happy.

Rosalina had become an author of young adult fiction and self-help books for teenagers. In addition to that, she had built a large library that was well-known throughout the town. Because of her multiple achievements, Rosalina was now very wealthy.

Donkey Kong was a professional boxer and track and field athlete. He was a participant in the Mushroom World Sports Tournament, which was held every other year with summer and winter segments. Donkey Kong collected a banana stash that was big enough to be considered a hoard.

Diddy became a gym coach at Mushroom High. His job was quite difficult but he loved it nonetheless. Diddy was also still dating Dixie.

Dixie started showing her secret art to others by sophomore year. She was later able to pursue her dreams of becoming an artist. Dixie's most popular artworks were her paintings.

Being the nerd that he was, Toad became a quantum physics scientist and he loved his job so much that he wouldn't trade it for anything else. But studying formulas about wormholes and time travel all day was very tiring, so Toad mostly did his work at home with a large stock of his favorite food- donuts. Toad and Toadette had been married for six months.

Toadette managed to become a Broadway star with her parents' approval. She was constantly traveling because of her career. However, Toadette had been taking a break from her Broadway life ever since she found out that she was pregnant.

Wario became extremely rich, since he was the founder and CEO of a microgame company. He was a very busy man and was just as overweight as he was in his school days. Wario also lived in a mansion with Waluigi.

Waluigi was the lazier of the pair- he was unemployed and unproductive. He lived off of Wario's money and spent it carelessly. Waluigi' personality had not changed much since 9th grade.

No one knew what Boo had been up to. He had disappeared right after graduating from high school and no one ever saw him again. But, all of the former classmates wished they could meet up with Boo again and catch up with him.