Chapter 43 - Aria's Birthday

Start from the beginning

"Now go finish getting ready and come down. I have made your favorite breakfast." Mom says, rushing me to my vanity. I sit at the vanity and finish doing my skincare routine for the day.

I rush downstairs being excited since mom said that she has made my favorite breakfast, which is Chocolate chip muffins and hash browns. I know this is weird, but the way mom cooks the hash browns until they are golden brown and adds garlic to them as well.

I sit on the island chair and mom places a plate with 2 muffins and 2 hash browns in front of me. My mouth waters at the sight of these, and I dig in. After 14 minutes I was done with my muffins and 3 hash browns, well I took 1 more, and now I am stuffed.

Now I check my phone and see shit loads of messages from my friends, cousins, uncles, aunts, and grandparents. Well, here goes my next hour in replying to everyone.

As I was replying to everyone, my phone shows Sapphire is calling. I pick up the call and she says "Hey Ari, what are you doing?" "Nothing, just replying to everyone for the wishes," I reply.

"Okay, then you are coming to my house after, so we can hang out." She says and I nod and she cuts the phone. I quickly reply to all messages and as I am finished, it has been 10 more minutes. I put on some white sneakers and informed mom I am going to Sapphire's house. She nods and I leave.

After 10 minutes of walk, I finally reach. I ring the doorbell and the door is opened by Summer "Happy birthday Aria." she says and pulls me into a tight hug, "Thank you, Summer." I reply and detach from the hug.

I go upstairs and knock on Sapphire's door and she doesn't open it; I go to Cole's room and knock on it. The door opens and there stood Xavier while Cole was sitting on the bed.

"Happy Birthday baby," Cole shouts, excited to see me. He gets up, runs towards me, picks me up, and twirls me around. I giggle and feel butterflies in my stomach. This boy is so sweet. I like him so freaking much.

"Where is Sapphire?" I ask Cole. "I think she is with Val near the pool. You can see there," he replies and I nod. I go to the pool and see her sitting near the pool with Valentina in her arms and Alexis by her side.

"Hey Sapphy," I say and her head suddenly whips towards me. She hands Val to Alexis and rushes towards me. She suddenly jumps into my arms, catching me off guard, leading both of us to fall. We start laughing like maniacs and then get up. We stop laughing and then she says 

"Ok, so listen, I have the whole day planned. First, we go to the saloon and pamper ourselves. The rest of the girls will meet us there and we will then get ready to party for your birthday bae. Now, let's go come on or else we would be late for the appointment. "Sapphire says while dragging me to the main door.

Well, I didn't know that she has already called an Uber. We get in it and leave. At around 1 pm we reach. She drags me out of the car, ok wait. What the heck is up with this girl dragging me everywhere. She opens the door to the saloon and I see Ivy, Hazel, and Mara already there and they are talking with each other.

I and Saph clear our throat and their attention turns to us. Everyone greets me happy birthday and I reply with loads of thank you and hugs. As we talk to our attendants, they tell us to change into robes so they could do their work without our clothes getting dirty.

All of us change into the robes and then get seated, first they do our pedicures and then put a face mask on us, Hazel suggests we should click a picture so we ask one girl who was working on us to click it and this is how the picture turned out, All of us one each other,