Letter From Shinichiro

Date: August 7, 2003

Dearest Y/N,

I might be going crazy but I really do feel like I've known you for a very long time already. The moment we bumped into each other and my eyes landed on you, I saw the girl in my dreams like literally. Even back when I was a kid, I used to dream of a girl who I had fallen in love with even though we never met each other. She was someone who I've been searching continuously in multiple dreams that I had but never once crossed paths with each other. It was weird and concerning that I can remember everything even after I wake up in the morning. But I never complained as I'm intrigued as well. Not once at night did I refuse to sleep to see that girl repeatedly in my dreams.

Time did flew and I grew up with still no sign of meeting that very girl. I might've flirted multiple females that ended up as a failure but in my mind it was always that H/C hair and lovely E/C eyes that stare at me with emotion I never felt from any other. Until the day I met you. In the eyes of others, it was an accident that we bumped into each other but to me, it felt like fate had went along with me. Because on that very day, the girl standing in front of me was the one I used to dream of everytime I close my eyes to sleep.

I know I know, it's weird. I don't plan on letting you know about this either. You might think I'm illed if I did. But on the day you said yes, it felt perfect. It was the same feeling as when I was with you in my dreams. I believe you are that girl. And I believe you're my soulmate because of that. Even when I've dreamed of moments that never happened between us, I know it's you I'm destined to be with. Because after four years of break up, we still found our ways to get together. I also thought that maybe, just maybe. Maybe the ones in my dreams are our self in our past life. That would be cool, right? Because we still managed to find each other in another life. It's just a theory anyway. Or I just have the potential to be a fortune teller, I wouldn't mind either way.

And just so you know, I'm writing this letter on the exact day we got back together. And if my theory is true, I'll hope this letter reaches the right person in the next timeline so even in another life, in another body, and even in another world, we'll still be pulled back together. Like I promise, I will never let you go. When the next time comes, I'll make you mine too and marry you as well as many times as we have to live over and over again. So make sure you wait for me in the next life too, okay? Because no matter what, I'll come and find you. And we'll live a perfect life unlike the tragedy that keeps happening in my dream. Always remember that I love you more than anything and even if the world is in the way for our love, I'll meddle with the strings of fate no matter how.

I love you, N/N always and forever and also whenever and wherever.

Yours alone,
Shinichiro Sano