Prologue

"So you're saying you had those dreams last night again?" The blunette asked her friend who kept her eyes on the paper while her hand skillfully moved the pen in a swift and beautiful motion, creating the details in her sketch. She bopped her head as an answer to her friend's question.

"Yep."

"And his face was clearer??" With this question, she nod her head aggressively, recalling the dream she had earlier where she met that same guy who's been visiting her in her sleep since she was in high school.

Remembering what happened in her dream this morning, it stirred something in her stomach and she can't help but smile bitterly, knowing how she felt every emotion in that dream weirdly. With the boy's face in her mind, she let out the words she thought of him the first time she saw him.

"He's pretty." Her friend whipped her head to her H/C haired friend's direction with a 'what-the-hell?!' look.

"Oh my God. Are you seriously simping for someone who only exists in your dreams? I don't know if you're in need of help or what..." The girl's eyebrows furrowed as her lips turned into a small pout while turning to her blunette friend.

"What's so wrong with that?? You're the one falling in love for fictional characters here." She snickered and a few people including the group of boys who stood in front of them in the train turned their heads to the girls in front of them.

"Hey! Don't you do my babies like that!" Her friend retorted.

One of the boys managed to catch sight of the paper in the girl's hand and found the sketch rather familiar and amusing at the same time. Nudging his friend's arm nonstop to get his attention, he glanced back and forth at the girl and his raven haired friend who stood beside the girl's seat and had his head facing the other way, not being able to notice the girls beside him. The boy managed to understand what he's trying to say and looked at their friend then to the girl only to end up confused. He raised a brow, asking him what's wrong and the guy widen his eyes at the girl's direction and pouted, pointing at the paper on her lap in desperation of letting them know what's in his mind.

Once his friend realized where he's pointing at, his eyes widened as well and out of panic, he shook the tall raven haired man in front. The boy who seemed to be lost in his own thoughts snapped back to reality and raised his brows at his friend in confusion. As they continued to get the black haired guy to look beside him without getting suspicious, the girl started to talk once again.

"But seriously though, that's just weird as hell. How come you're able to remember your dreams in detail and even managed to remember his face?" The blue haired girl frowned and her friend only shrugged, continuing to add more details into her artwork.

"Weird indeed."

"Do you think he's your soulmate or maybe your lover in your past life?" She asked once again in curiosity and the H/C haired girl snorted at her question but not bothering to raise her eyes from the paper.

"You believe in those?" She had never thought of it before. She only started to have those weird dreams when she was in high school and it started as if everyday those things happen together with reality when she haven't even met that guy yet-not even once in her life but oddly enough, the events in her dreams corresponds to her age as if those were happening in the exact same time but at a different reality.

"Duh?"

"If he was then I hope I'll meet him." She smiled unconsciously and the two boys in front snapped their gaze towards their friend who only gave them an innocent look. They were obviously eavesdropping in the two girls' conversation with interest as they watch her draw a portrait of someone familiar to them.

"When do you think those dreams will stop?" The blunette asked once more earning a shrug from the girl.

"I don't know either. Do you think in some part of the world, this guy also dreams the same?" She was smiling as she glide her pen on the empty part of the paper, filling it with ink that add on to its beauty as she recalls the guy in her dreams in adoration.

"Then that'll definitely be a soulmate thing. If not then I don't know what is." Her friend sipped on her drink, squeezing the carton of milk in her hand. As she did so, she noticed the two boys in front of them who were greatly endorsed in her friend's skills. Her eyes trailed back down to her friend's pad where she's almost finished with her work. She can't help but think that it's indeed an outstanding artwork that her friend came up again and can't blame the boys for staring.

"You're getting better and better in arts. Who's your model this time?" The girl smiled softly, tilting her head to the side and looking at it lovingly with pride visible in her expression, praising herself in her mind for finally after so many attempts, she's able to capture every detail she can recall in her last dream. Little did she know, the moment she did so, a pair of eyes beside her managed to catch a glimpse of her work, leaving him stunned and dumbstruck. But it wasn't because of the unknown girl's skills that struck him the most.

It was because the person in the portrait she did was...

"Him."