Y/n: What did you-

And then she past out, her body fall to the ground making a thud sound. Suga smirk while look and her, he sigh lowering his head but can't stop the smile that's trying to overcome his face. He groan then look at her.

Suga: This should be fun. *Chuckle then groan.* I would like you to be conscious when I'll do this to you but... No, I think I will enjoy it more when you're not conscious about anything.

Suga carry you bridal style, up towards his room. He set you on one of the chairs while he called Sookyo. Sookyo knock first before entering the room.

Sookyo: What can I help you master?
Suga: Clean Y/n up and dress her into this. I want her to be ready when I came back.

Suga toss a lingerie to Sookyo. It's a silk v-neck lingerie, it have a pink flower design on top, it also have a pink ribbon and a pink silk line on the end. It look like it will end on middle thighs if Y/n wear it.

Suga was about to walk out when Sookyo stop him, holding his arm

Sookyo: Please don't do what you're planning to do on Y/n. *Plead.*
Suga: Oh shut up, I can do whatever I want with her. She is my girlfriend after all. *Yank his hand away.*
Sookyo: Please I beg you Sir.
Suga: No.
Sookyo: Suga can't you see she's hurting because of you-

Sookyo felt a sting on her right cheek, her head turn side ways. Suga slap her feeling mad.

Suga: You can't tell me what to do, you're not my mother. And how dare you to call me like that?! Huh?! Just do what I told you too!

Suga storm out of the room slumping the door hard making a loud sound, Sookyo flinch. A tear left her eyes looking at your situation, bruises and wounds covered your body. Your shirt have ripped everywhere almost showing your private parts, your eyes is puffy and your cheeks have tearstained on it. She grab a towel, soaking it with water then rush to your side. She start dipping the towel on you skin, gently rubbing the dried blood off. You hiss but still didn't wake up, she stop for a minute. She run her hands on your hair.

Sookyo: I'm sorry Y/n-ahh... I-I failed to protect you... I'm so sorry. *sobs then started to cry.*

She eventually stop and cleaned you, applying ointment on your wounds and brushing your hair. She struggled to lay you on the bed without anyone helping her, she tuck you in the bed making sure that every part of your body was covered by the blanket. She left the room with a last glance to you. After some time Suga return, smirking when he find you still there on his room laying on his bed. He take a shower and dry himself with a towel before walking out of the bathroom.

🚨🚨🚨🔞🔞🔞🔞🚨🚨🚨
🚨🚨🔞 SEXUAL AHEAD🔞🚨🚨
🚨🚨🚨🔞🔞🔞🔞🚨🚨🚨

He walks to the bed crawling on top of you, he removed the blanket off your body. Admiring your body, he start to caress your thigh sliding it upper until it reached your womanhood, he smirk. With a lustful eyes, he slowly remove your underwear throwing it somewhere. He kiss your inner thigh, before he make his way on your womanhood. Licking and sucking on it, savoring every taste of you. Even if your body is unconscious, your mind aren't. You can feel it all. How his tongue flick on you, how sometimes it enter you. Teasing the heck out of you, you don't like it, not at all. You want it to stop but can't, you can't move your body, effect by too much dosage of the drug he injected you.

* No.. Stop... Someone help me, someone please... I don't like this, I don't like it at all... I hate it, someone please just kill me right now... Just make him stop...*

A single tear left your eyes, Suga finally enter his member inside of you. You can hear groans and moans, you don't like how he enjoy it while you are suffering. You don't like how he moans your name. You don't like it, you don't like him. You feel how he thrust hard inside you, how he would went deeper everytime he liked too. You don't like how he came inside you. He lay on your side, pulling you closer to him. He whisper sweet yet crazy thing that a psycho only said.

~ To Be Continue ~

Hope you like this part... Bye!!! Love you guys!!!