"What, are you afraid to eat that or something?" Katsuki asked teasingly.

"Not really, its just that I've never had a cheese burger before. Or any kind of burger before. In fact I've never went to eat in my entire life" You say, completely forgetting about the fact you and Katsuki weren't alone.

"I'm sorry, are my ears blind?! You've never went out to eat before?!" Mina over exaggerated.

"Well, no, I haven't. It's not really a big deal" You say kindly but monotone.

"Not a big deal?! It's sorta a very big deal. Honestly, the people who raised you must have never been children nor teenagers" Mina says, munching away on her food. "But, anyways, trust me when I say this food was made by god"

You turn away from Mina and look back to the food right in front of you. You pick it up and almost instantly it comes close to falling out. [As] you squeezed it, some juices flowed out of the meat and down your hands. Despite all this, you take a fairly large bit and tear it off your burger. A slice of a half-eaten pickle falls down back onto the plate.

You chew your food and your face lights up like a child as you taste the perfectly cooked and stored food given to you. You take another bite and another. Your stuffing your face with food like it's the last thing you'll ever eat.

"Well, you have an appetite" Katsuki says, scoffing down his own food.

"I learnt from you, you glutton" You smirk as you wipe your face with a napkin.

When you all finished the heavenly food and frosty drinks, you head over to one of the photo booths. It was only meant to hold 5 people, but you managed. After some time, you had photos with the boys, the girls, everyone and random ones here and there.

"Okay, it's 7:22, we should be getting some soon" Kirishima says, checking his watch.

"Yeah, okay." You say before grabbing Katsuki's wrist. "I just want one more photo!"

You rush back into the photo booth and push in some cash.

"Why the hell are you getting another photo, your gonna end up broke" Katsuki says, talking to you.

"Well to bad, so sad. Maybe I wanna be broke" You say, teasing him.

The first photo was taken while you were talking to each other. You nudged Bakugo and looked to the screen and smiled.

"Well, are you going to smile?" You as, taking a second to look at Katsuki.

"No" He says

"What, are you too emo or something?"

"I'll only smile when I heard something I like" he scoffs, but he knows that you knew that he knew.

"Oh Katsuki, your are the hottest man on earth and the best hero to live" You say, but you couldn't help but smile at how childish he was.

Click

"Your a child" You roll your eyes, "if thats the only way you can smile, thats sad"

The next one, you had a trick up your sleeve. You grabbed the other side of Katsuki's face and forced his cheek to your lips as you gave him a kiss on the cheek the second the photo was taken.

"What was that for?" Katsuki says, flustered.

"For a photo" You reply as you jump out of the booth.

The photos arrive not long after and you take the two printed out and give one to Bakugo and the other to yourself. You all leave back to your houses as you make your way back to Present Mic's place with a skip in your step and a smile on your face.

[𝕊𝕠𝕗𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕐𝕠𝕦]- K

[𝕊𝕠𝕗𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕐𝕠𝕦]
- K. Bakugo x Reader-