The flames coming off his light up the area and the eyes of the villain caught my eye. Her evil look gave me chills. Her grin slowly became a larger one and she charged at Endeavour. He barely had time to react, and he tried to swat her away with fire, but she simply jumped over it. She wasn't even using a quirk if she had one.

E N D O F F L A S H B A C K – still deku's POV

It was her. Y/n was the villain I saw a few years ago, she was the one who killed two local heroes and a family of 5, in the family was one of Japan's most important people on the government.

I don't want to cause a scene, but what should I do? Is she working for the villains? Is she working with the league of villains? What does she want? Does she want to kill All Might? She has multiple times to do that, what does she want?

Why does she look so... non-villainous? It's the same costume I saw. I don't know why I didn't see it before. Her eyes look so...sincere now, so innocent. And good grief I have to fight her. Should I tell All Might?

Oh crap, she's coming this way. Act normal, act normal.

"Midoriya, are you okay? You look quite pale" Y/n says, to me. She's sounds so nice as well. I'm certain this is the same person.

"Who me? Yeah, I'm fine! I probably had a bad breakfast or something!" I frantically called out. I could feel the sweat dripping down my forehead.

"Are you sure? If you want, I don't mind fighting someone else, or I could sit this one out if you need to go to recovery girl" Y/n offers.

"No, it's okay- I actually need to talk to All Might real quick!" I say before dashing off in All Might's direction.

Y / N ' S POV

You watch as Midoriya runs off in the direction of All Might. He looks like he was frantically telling something. All Might's face sweat-dropped as he explained something to Midoriya.

Midoriya then looked like he died. He then slowly walked back over to you with a scared smile.

"I'm sorry." He starts before going into a whisper tone. "Your ex-villain?"

You then choked on your own spit as he said that. You cleared your throat.

"How do you- Did All mig- hmm, okay...ur, yes?" You say laughing nervously.

"I recognised you in your hero costume or well, villain, but I went to tell All Might and he explained it to me" Midoriya also laughed nervously.

"heh, right" You say awkwardly.

The two of you both just stand there in utter awkward silence. Unsure of what to do, you suggest watching the fights until it becomes your turn to fight each other.

The two of you watch the fights playing out. It was 2 hours later when it was finally you and Midoriya's turn to fight.

"Good luck" He says to you, holding his hand out.

You grasp it firmly and look at him, eye to eye. You were almost exactly the same height as him. Maybe a small bit taller. You let go of his hand and walk down to the arena were you'll be fighting.

When you step onto it the same time as Midoriya you can't help but feel that strange change in the air as he walks on. He is determined to win and you could see that.

"You may begin!" All Might yelled.

Neither of you moved first. You waited for him to make the first move, you always did. Your opponent gets all riled up in making the first move, they won't know what's happening next, that's when you strike.