Time literally flew by and while you were about to shoot an enemy, your stomach growled like there was no tomorrow. Bakugo turned to you with a straight face and looked at your stomach.

"I guess I'll order food" He says, monotone.

"You can order food?' You say, turning your attention from the game to Katsuki.

"Oh my god, have you even lived before? -Don't answer that" Bakugo said, taking his phone out.

After he calls what you assume is a pizza place, you finally were able to shoot a no-scope on the enemy. You cheer and throw your hands in the air, smiling with glee. As you do so, you instantly get shot and your whole dilemma changes within a split second.

From behind you, the sounds of Katsuki muffled laugh under his hand and the clear signs of him holding his breath only made it worse before he cachinnated and his unrestrained, careless laugh broke out and filled the room.

"Whatever, this game is stupid anyways..." You grumble into your elbow.

Katsuki comes to a slow stop with his laugh and stares at you for a while. You were so...on edge yet hid it well, he had a thing for hiding emotions for a while and he knew about your past. He only wanted to help you be happy. He averted his eyes away from you and they came to the open crack in his bathroom which gave him a view of toilet paper.

This gave him an idea. He smirked as he thought about it. He stood up and grabbed a jacket and then threw one at you.

"We are going out, come on" He said, going into the bathroom.

"And we're using the toilet to do that, great fun" You say sarcastically.

"Yeah, yeah. Climb out the window" He said, coming out with something untucked under his jacket.

You were going to laugh it off, but then Katsuki actually opened his window and started climbing down it, you realised he was actually going through with this.

You followed him and stepped out onto the decked out roof top and walked over to the pipe that lead downwards. Bakugo used that to get himself down safely. You just jumped down.

Katsuki scoffed and rolled his eyes before ducking down low and sneaking past the windows. You followed him silently and soon the two of you were on the street, walking to who knows where and doing who knows what.

"So...where are you taking me?" You asked.

"A place" Katsuki said dully.

"Interesting" You sigh and roll your eyes.

The sun only just set and the blue and black was slowly sinking into the sky as the two of you walked together, side-by-side, on the footpath. You tried to get a look at what Katsuki was holding, but you couldn't tell since he hid it further into his jacket.

You sighed and took in a deep breath. Suddenly the smell of caramel filled your nose. This scent of caramel was familiar when you were fighting Katsuki the other day. You lifted the jacket up to your face and sniffed it. Caramel. Is this what he smells like? Katsuki Bakugo smells like caramel...lucky.

"Why are you smelling my clothing?" Bakugo asks as he looks over to you.

"Why do you smell like caramel?" You ask back.

"Because I'm amazing" Bakugo says simply.

"Heh, sure buddy, whatever makes you sleep at night" You say, patting his shoulders.

You hear him 'tch' with his mouth as you glide down the pathway. Soon Katsuki stopped right outside the front gate to a house. He looked to it with disgust. Your gaze shifted between both the house and the Katsuki.