Chapter 16: trust?

Author"s note: (Now back to the cliffhanger)

"DON'T YOU FUCKING MOVE!" Alena Shouted at Nika when she pulled out her knife on her.

"Hey chill out!" Nika shouted back

"Chill out?! you left me to Drown!"

"Thats why I came back for you and you already left the room and I followed you!"

"Fine but you are not stopping me from getting home so fuck you and bye." Alena said as she turns around and kept moving forward

"Wait!" Nika shouted

Alena stops and asked, "what?!

"I know someone that can take you back to the F.F.A base by helicopter."

"The hell you do!" Alena said in a malice tone.

"No really. Her name is Natalya. She has a helicopter and she is at the North Pole."

"Thats a long way from here and have to cross Canada which is fully infected with mutants and a farther route then from here to Texas!" Alena said.

"I have a huge boat at the Brooklyn harbor and we can get there around Canada and through the ocean. But if you want to cross the dangerous quarantine zone in the middle of the United States, you will be a mutant in no time."

"Fine! But you better tell the truth!" Alena said.

"I am. Just trust me!" Nika Replied.

Alena had no choice and decided to run along as long as she can made it back no matter how hard it will be. They climbed up out of the sewer and noticed how horrible that most of Brooklyn is destroyed and they have trouble looking through dust clouds and cant see a thing. They started walking through the mountain of debris and headed to the harbor at the edge of the destroyed city.

Three days later...

The F.F.A made it back to base safely and the helicopters started landing down and soldiers started escorting and carrying 250 Children inside. Dasha and her friends finally woke up from the landing and started to walk out of the helicopter. Abby started to yawn as Lola stretches. Dasha was really upset since her best friend Nika didn't make it back in time during extraction. Later on. The three went through a background check. Lola had a master's degree on medical education and had a license of being a surgeon doctor and was assigned of being Dr.Kimberly's assistant of helping the sick and injured children. As for Abby and Dasha, they were assigned as caretakers. Dasha was really enjoying taking care of the kids in the play room while Abby was helping Sindy in the Nursery of breast feeding the human babies and changing their diapers.

Meanwhile...

Julian finally woke up from his sleep and found out he was alone in a room with a locked metal door. He got out of bed and started knocking on the door. Just then, he saw Sky coming in with a upset look. Sky picked him up and sat him back down on the bed. She started asking him questions of why he tried to drive.

"Julian, before I let you out of this trauma room. I want to know why would you do something like that. So why did you try to drive away with a gun?"

Julian hesitated to answer until Sky shouted at him while she was dropping tears.

"Answer me! WHY DID YOU TRY LEAVE WITH A GUN?!"

Julian started to cry tries to speak.

"To.....To...Avenge my mommy!"

Sky was shocked and was surprised of what he said.

And Julian started bawling loudly and shouted, "I wanted to kill the bad man that killed her!"

Sky then hugged him tight and started crying as well. Julian kept crying in her arms loudly and she tried to comfort him. She carried him out of the trauma room and took him to her room. Hours have passed and Julian was watching TV in her room while Sky was in the hallway telling Mapel why Julian tried to drive away out of the base.

"Julian tried to leave to try to kill Perseus himself, just to avenge Alena?!" Mapel shouted while shocked.

"Yes and he's very depressed now. He won't even talk anymore after that." Sky said with concern.

"How is he doing now?" Mapel asked.

"Just watching TV in my room." Sky replies.

    Mapel wanted to check on him but Sky stopped her and said, "Let's give him sometime alone."

"Alright. I just bad of being harsh on him." Mapel said with guilt.

"He will be okay." Said Sky as they both leave the hallway.

The next day, Julian was in the playroom with the other kids but didn't do anything but sits alone close to a corner depressed. He never smiled anymore and never wanted to talk to anyone, even to Sky and Mapel. Dasha then came in to take over for Sindy to supervise the kids. After Sindy left and locked the door, Dasha then saw Julian upset and wanted to do something to comfort him.

She squatted at his level and asked, "Hey sweetie are you alright?"

Julian just gave her a glance and looked back at the corner. Dasha then rubs his back and it still didn't make him feel better but didn't give up. She picked him up and puts him on her lap as she sits down on the couch. She pulled him into her breasts and hugs him and tried to find a way to make him happy. Julian then unexpectedly fell asleep on her since he didn't sleep much last night. Dasha smiled and started rocking him as he sleeps.

Meanwhile....

Many days have passed as Alena and Nika had an adventure of boating around Canada and stopped at the harbor at the edge of Canada to resupply before riding across the ocean to the North Pole. It was quiet since Nika was finding food from a food stand while Ashley refuels the gas tank to the boat. They then rode across the ocean. After 3 days, they made it to the edge of the ice and climbed out of the boat and didn't know they were being watched.