Chapter 20: reunited

Alena, Nika and Natalyla made it back to Texas but saw the base was under attack and They made a emergency landing far safe distance from the fray.  The three loaded their guns and ran to the base while the pilots and the soldiers stay and protect the children in the helicopters.

Meanwhile...

       Sky kept killing more mutants and the furry soldiers succeeded in killing all the mutants but noticed there where still human terrorist still firing at them. A human terrorist shot Sky in the shoulder and fell down. The human pulls his knife out and tried to stab her in the throat but Sky tried to resist. The terrorist had the upper hand until Alena saw her best friend in trouble and pulled her gun out and shot the terrorist in the head and helped her up.

"ALENA?!" Roxy shouted.

      "I'm here and alive girlfriend." Alena said as she helped him up and took her to safety. Perseus kept firing back and Julian woke up and sees a knife on the ground. Julian has his chance to have revenge for his mother Alena. He grabbed the knife and stabbed Perseus in the arm.

"OW! YOU FUCKING BRAT!" Perseus shouted and attacked Julian.

    Julain kept fighting him rage and anger and Perseus punched him in the face. Then, Julian bit his arm really deep and struggled until Perseus threw him across the concrete. Julian tried to get up but Perseus slammed his foot on his back.

"You fucking ungrateful brat." He said as he loaded his revolver and aimed at Julian's head.

      As the all the human terrorists were finally killed Alena saw Perseus loaded his gun and aimed at Julian's head and ran to Perseus with pure rage. She tackled him and he missed Julian and fell to the ground. Alena started punching him and starching the hell out if his face. Perseus then punched her in the face and kneed him into her womanhood. She grunted in pain and lost her grip. Perseus then punched her in the face repeatedly and got on top of her and ground pounds her. Julian sees Alena's pistols close to him and tries to take aim. He struggled since the gun was heavy and dense since one of his arms were injured and bruised. He finally got a good aim and pulls the trigger. The bullet hit Perseus in the chest  and fell down and Alena got up and repeatedly stabbed Perseus many times with pure rage and then stabbed him in the eyes out of pure hate and then slit his throat and stabbed him in the heart to make sure Perseus was dead.

     She panted and ran to Julian and hugged him and Julian started crying with happiness that Alena was alive all along and hugs her back. Everything settled done. The war was over, All the mutants are dead and Perseus and all his men are dead. And finally there is Peace that Furries can take care of the human children easily and can finally rebuild the world as well and start fresh.

3 weeks later...

    Alena and her friends were awarded all gold star metals and even awarded Julian a Purple Heart medal for his confidence of fighting back. And commander Nancy decided to let Alena get discharged early she can start a new life with his son Julian. Liz, Mapel, and Sky got discharged as well since they want to start a new life as well and Liz adopted Lance as her new son. Nika decided not to join back since she wanted to settle down while raising her new son Jared as well. Dasha and Natalyla reunited and hugged and they both missed each other.

There will be a fresh start of a new world of Furries and human children together.