Chapter 19: The attack at the base

The next morning,..

Julian and Dasha was peacefully asleep in bed until Julian stretched his arms and Dasha yawned and woke up as well.

"Morning Sweetie." Dasha said as she kisses him on the cheek.

"Morning Dasha." Said Julian

They both got out of bed and Dasha took him to the bath and cleaned him for the day and got him dressed. Dasha was doing her best of being a great mother to him since she had severe guilt of accidentally leaving Alena to drown in the destroyed Bunker. Just then, they went to the cafeteria for breakfast and many furry soldiers and human children eating together and having many conversations. Dasha then went to get some breakfast for him while Julian sits with Sky, Liz and Mapel.

"Good morning Julian." Says Sky

"Morning Sky." Julian replies.

Just then Lance came with a bowl of cereal and sat next to Luna. He then hugged her and Liz smiled and wrapped her tail around him to tease him. Lance then rubbed her tail which made her jolt and tried to tell him to stop and Mapel started laughing.

"You should've not teased him Liz." Said Sky.

Dasha then came back and gave Julian a plate of bacon and eggs with some pancakes and Julian said thanks to her and started eating. Dasha smiled and sat next to him.

Meanwhile...

     Perseus and his men advanced to the base by helicopter and they started dropping huge containers of mutants and started moving there. Just then, the alarm sounded and Commander Nancy noticed there was mutants at the gate and tried to get in. Perseus laughed and fired the rocket and destroyed the gate open.  The furry soldiers didn't hesitate and took all the human children in the safe place inside while they fired at the horde of the mutants. Julian noticed something was wrong and got scared. Lance got scared as well and the girls hugged them and took them to the safe room where the rest of the children was and geared up and headed outside and started firing down the mutant monsters. Just then they noticed the enemy landed behind them and they split up to take care of the human terrorists. Perseus leaded his men and started firing and killed a couple of furry soldiers by surprise. Dasha and Sky took cover and fired back. Perseus took cover and saw a couple of his men shot down. He ran closer and threw a timed C4 bomb and blew a hole in the wall and more mutants came in. Sky moved and started firing down the mutants and Dasha advance but a human terrorist ambushed her tried to stab her. Fortunately Dasha had the upper hand and broke his arm and stabbed him in the throat.

Meanwhile...

  Julian was concerned and wanted to help them. He waited till the coast was clear and ran out of the room and went to Mapel's room and found Alena's gun on the dresser and took a box of ammo. And ran outside to the combat zone with confidence and helped fired a few mutants. Just then Perseus grabbed him and Julian tried to fight back. Perseus took his gun and tried to hit him. Julian scratched his face and punched him a couple times until Perseus knocked him out and took him as hostage and hid behind cover.