Chapter 4: The human terrorists

The human terrorists are a small adult human group that survived the nuke and they are wanted by the F.F.A, Dead or alive since they are a nasty sick group of evil humans that make bio weapons and use them to turned captured furries into nasty hostile mutants and let them roam around abandoned, destroyed places as a trap to attack furries patrolling the place. The mutants can attack humans as well but if a mutant bites a furry, the bitten furry mutates into a mutant but a human doesn't mutate. The name of the leader of the terrorist group is Perseus.

(I don't own this image. credit to Activision)

------------------

Perseus

Age: 45

Race: Human

Gender: Male

-----------

     Perseus is a ex-russian soldier that had an dishonorable discharge by becoming rogue and not following orders and wanted to destroy the western countries into his own way. After the plan failed to use stolen American nukes against Europe to get the United States blamed, he went into hiding and was able to enter the United States to start a new life.         

     A couple years later, when all the countries started going against each other, Perseus had a plan to break into the military base with his group of terrorists he hired to set off the nuke. Perseus was the human that went crazy and sets off the nuke which explodes gas and killed most of the human race except the human children. Him and his group survived it since they wore gas masks.

That wasn't the only thing he done horrible, he kiddnaps human Children and locks them up, tell lies about furries to them, and tourtures them until they break so they can fight with the terrorists.

They stay hidden into a large quarantine zone in the destroyed land of the United States. The F.F.A found out they were kiddnaping furries and use them as test subjects and kiddnaping human children to corrupt them which made them a huge threat to the furry race and the human Children. So they put Perseus as the number 1 enemy.

The F.F.A assigned a new rookie to Alena's group. Her name was Liz. She was one of the furry victims that was kiddnapped by the human terrorists and was able to escape but felt horrible of seeing human children being beaten up and tourtured by Perseus just to make her join and seeing her family being mutated by those evil adult human terrorists.

Alena welcomed her to the squad and Sky shook her hand, as for Mapel, she scoffed and blew Liz off like she was nothing.

"Don't mind her newbie. Mapel lost someone she really loved." Said Alena.

"Was it that human child named Latamer?" Liz asked.

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!" Mapel shouted at her.

"Whoa! Whoa! Calm down Mapel." Said Sky

    Mapel took a deep breath and went to the kitchen of a bottle of whiskey to calm down. Liz looked down until a human child named Lance walks to her. She saw Lance smile at her and tried to touch her tail which made her jolt as he fluffs on it. Alena and Sky started giggling while Liz tries to grab the child to make him stop touching her tail.

"Please little boy. Stop touching it, it feels weird." Said Liz as she kept turning around and tries to grab him.

Alena then picks him up and noticed he started scratching her ears softly with made her moan and stretch and started purring.

"Lance please... don't.... do that. It's feels.... Good." Alena says as she sat back down while letting Lance have fun scratching her ears."

"So soft." Said Lance.

Just then Mapel sighed and takes Lance back to where the other children were at.

"Man....Human children really have curiosity with our tails and ears ." Sky said as she laughs.

"Yeah well, you know it feels good" said Alena

The next day...

Alena and her squad headed to the quarantine zone to assassinate Perseus, rescue human children and free civilian furries. Mapel loaded her sniper rifle and climbed in the helicopter. Liz was a little nervous but wanted to help since she wanted to help save human children as well. They helicopter lifted off and after a couple of hours, they went past the quarantine wall and the helicopter drops them off. Alena and her squad was itching of wanting to kill Perseus.