Chapter 13: aftermath

At the F.F.A base, nothing was the same after they thought Alena was dead and everyone made a memorial for her in the cafeteria. Every soldier put down a flower they have on the table and many human children put down a drawing of her to honor her bravery and heroicness of saving innocent lives and making peace for the world. Julain then walked up the memorial table and softy puts his teddy bear on the table and after that moment something snapped inside him and lost his happiness forever.
Julain froze while staring at the memorial portrait of Alena and dropped tears. He vision turned red and feels pain of anger inside of him until Sky puts her hand on his shoulder and it all vanished away.

Later...

    He locked himself in Alena's room and hid under the covers softly crying. After a couple of hours, Sky tried to check on him but the door was locked.

"Julian, please open the door." Said Sky.

    It was quiet and Julian kept quiet. Sky knocked again and said, "Julian please open the door, you really making everyone worry."

    There was no response again and Sky sighed and went to check on Liz in the infrimary ward. Liz was able to recover from the gunshot wound but was in a deep sleep. Lance was sleeping next to her in her arms. Sky came in and smiled while sitting next to the bed.

Meanwhile....

    Julain started to get some anger feeling inside again and decided to find and kill Perseus himself to avenge Alena. He remembered she had a pistol stashed in the dresser and grabs it and quietly leaves the room and stole the keys of the humvee from the office and went outside and makes a run for it to the humvee. Meanwhile, Mapel went outside to have a smoke and saw Julian climbing into the humvee and started the ignition.

"SHIT!!! JULIAN!!!" She shouted as she hurried and signaled a couple of furs to stop him.

     Julian pulled the gear shift and the humvee started moving and hearing soldiers shouting. He started crying and tries to head to the gate but then hesitated and slammed the brakes in time and stopped. He started crying and wanted to but some reason he was afraid and knows it was wrong. He locked the door and pulled the keys out of the ignition and cries on the steering wheel. The furs soldiers got confused why it stopped and tried to open the door but it was locked and saw Julian crying loudly.

"Kid, unlock the door right now!!!" The fur soldier shouted.

  Julian kept crying and hesitated since he knew he was in trouble. Mapel then unlocked the door with the spare key and opens it. She pulled him out roughly and softy pined him on the wall.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING JULIAN?!" Mapel Shouted at his face.

Julian hesitated to answer and kept crying.

"ANSWER ME RIGHT NOW!!" She shouted as she shakes him.

The fur soldier took the gun out of the humvee and noticed it was Alena's since her name was carved on it. Mapel noticed it and it made her even more angry.

"WHY DO YOU HAVE A GUN IN YOUR PESESSION?! ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID OR SOMETHING?!" She shouted as she dropped tears as well.

     Julian can't answer clearly since he was crying too much that Mapel finally let's him go. Julian kept bawling louder and one of the fur soldier picked him up tried to calm him down. While the other pulled out sedation needle and softly poked it in Julian's arm and injects it. Julain fell asleep instantly and Mapel watched them carry him back inside the base.

   Julain was taken to a room where they put unstable and traumatized children when something bad happened to them or did something dangerous. They put him down on the bed and tucked him in and the leave and locked the metal door.

   Later....

    Sky was shocked about Julian trying to leave the base and Wondered why he would do that?

"Why would he do that?!" She Shouted

"I don't know! It really made me angry that he would do something that dangerous!" Mapel Shouted.

"Mapel calm down, he's only 3 and he doesn't know better." Sky said.

"Still! That really made me angry. When he wakes up, he will better tell us why." Mapel shouted as she slammed the door when she walked in her room. Sky remained silent and went to the trauma room when Julain is resting and she started to cry.

"Julian. You better tell us why you tried to leave." Sky said as she looked through the window of the locked door.