Chapter 14: recovering.

Two days later.....

     Alena opened her eyes and sees a few human children asleep next to her. She was confused and sat up and fell back down by her stinging injuries.

"Ow... shit." She said. She noticed the bullet wound in her stomach was stitched together and cleaned and so were the ones in both of the thighs of her legs."

    One of the human kids woke up and noticed she was awake and ran out shouting, "Nika! Nika! She's alive and awake!" Then the others woke up from her bed and hugged her since they were happy that she was okay. Ashley smiled and hugged them back. Just then A large female shark furry walked in the room and told the children to leave the room for a minute. As all the human children ran out of the room, The shark closed and locked the door and sat next to Alena which make her nervous.

"How you feeling?" The Shark asked.

Alena replied, "I'm feeling a lot better. Thank you miss um..."

"Nika Akulova. I read your tags and you are a F.F.A soldier from the Texas base. You go by Alena Misks right?" She asked.

"Yes. I'm Alena and thank you for saving my life but where am I?"

"You are in hidden in a underground bunker under what's left of Brooklyn. Luckily some of the children found you hurt and we took you to safety in time before Manhattan is nothing but debris in a huge hole."

"Well thanks for that but I have to leave and head back."

  Alena tried to get out of bed but Nika pulled her back on the bed and said, "Are you stupid?  you cant make it back to Texas from New York on foot and you are still injured, you can't leave the bunker."

"Nika you don't understand, my human son is waiting for me to get back. I promised him!"

      Alena tried to get out of bed again but Nika was stronger and bigger than her. Alena struggled and tried to fight her and Nika whistled loudly that the door opened again and a huge female bear furry and a red cat pinned her down. Alena got more aggressive and accidentally headbutts Nika. Nika's nose bleed but pinned her down harder. Then the wolf pulled out a syringe and injected it into Alena's neck. She then finally stopped struggling and collapsed by the sedation medication. Nika groaned as she held her nose to stop bleeding.

"Are you okay Nika?" The bear asked.

"Yeah I'm fine Dasha. Man she can really fight." Nika said she grabbed a tissue and put it up her bleeding nostril.

"Should we cuff her to the bed?" The cat asked.

"Yes Abby, we better." Dasha said.

Dasha pulled out a couple pair of handcuffs and cuffed Alena's hand to the bed frame. The three left the room for Alena to rest until the sedation wears off. They own the Brooklyn bunker and they save human children as well. There was like about approximately 250 human children living in the bunker and only four furry caretakers which is not an easy job to do at all. Nika was the leader of the four and has a severe emotion of loving humans kids and make sure they are cared. Dasha and Abby and the forth caretaker named Lola started to have second thoughts that they should contact the F.F.A to take the children to safety but Nika hated the idea since she felt betrayed by the F.F.A.

       A long time ago, Nika used to be a F.F.A soldier and was wasn't treated right by other soldiers. All the male furry soldiers always sexually harassing her since she was very attractive to them. And sometimes some male soldiers got angry that she shouldn't be a soldier since she was the first female soldier ever of the F.F.A. They were being sexiest to her and one day, A wolf general attempted to rape her and Nika grabbed her knife and stabbed him in the throat repeatedly and then stabbed him in the dick repeatedly with spite. Her anger faded when she saw a human child horrified of seeing the whole thing. Nika saw him cry and was about to comfort the child but he ran off from her and felt heartbroken.

After what happened, Nika was dishonorably discharged for killing a general and she was banned into the dangerous open of nowhere. It's haunts her to this day, not because she almost got raped, it was mostly of a child seeing her violent self and ran off from her. Nika then decided to rescue human children herself, no matter how many she have, she will never trust the F.F.A with their help.

Later...

     Dasha and Abby are making some chicken noodle soup and some dinner for the kids while Nika and Lola escorted them to the dining area but they stuggled getting all the children together. The four serves them a bowl each and it took them a while to serve 250 Children. While the children are eating Dasha, Abby, and Lola can't keep this up any longer and wanted the children to be sent to the F.F.A  and wanted Nika to understand.

"Nika look, Im afraid we can't keep this up any longer. There is 250 Children and four of us, we need to contact the F.F.A." Lola said.

"No. Its not going to happen. I don't trust them." Nika said.

"Nika! Don't you understand?! I'm tired, were low on supplies! we can't take care of 250 Children by ourselves! It's time we need to contact the F.F.A so they can help the children!" Dasha shouted."

"Shut up! We can't go back there!! I almost got raped by those assholes!" Nika shouted

"That was 10 years ago Nika! They changed for god sake!"Abby Shouted.

Just then quakes started to happen and all the children are screaming and shouted in fear.

Meanwhile...

Perseus and his terrorists men started bombing Brooklyn from their planes and the underground bunker started to become unstable.

"Destroy this city! There is furry survivors here!" Perseus shouted.

Back at the bunker.

        Dasha went to the radio and contacted the F.F.A immediately while Nika and the others rounded all the children together. Alena woke up by the quake and noticed her arm was cuffed to the bed but that didn't stop her. She used her strength and broke the chain off and went to the door and noticed the bunker is starting to collapse. She found her gear and found an alternate route and escaped through the vents.

Meanwhile, water started to burst through the walls and Nika swam and rescues the children that were in the water. Everyone went to higher ground and they to head to the exit. Dasha struggled of opening the door and shouted, "It's stuck!

    Nika helped and breaks the door open and they sees the light of day. They escorted all the 250 children out to safety but Nika ran back in to get Alena.

"Nika!" Dasha shouted.

   She ran into the flooded waters and swam to the room and noticed she was gone. Nika looked around saw the vent was opened and crawled in.

    Brooken started to collapse a little and the children were scared but Dasha and the others tried to calm them down. F.F.A Helicopters arrived on time and they were shocked of seeing many children. The furry soldiers didn't hesitate and loaded the children up and got the caretakers as well. The helicopters flew out in time before Brooklyn collapses in debris.

Meanwhile Nika found Alena in the sewers looking around for a way out. Nika ran to her until Ashley pulled out a knife in front of her.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING MOVE!!!" Alena Shouted at her.