Chapter 6: A day in the city (part 1)

Julian woke up, and looks around noticed he was in Alena's room and he felt furry arms hugging  around him and noticed it was Alena. She woke up and says, "morning little one."

"Um morning." He replied nervously.

       Alena kissed him and she got out of bed and stretches and picks up Julian to bathe him.

"When was the last time you had a bath?" She asked.

"Not for a while." He said.

"Well don't worry. I will take care of you from now on."

"Are you my new mommy?"

     Alena smiled happily when he asked that question and says, "of course. I am your new mom now."

     She went into her bathroom and undressed him and undreses herself. Julian looked away to respect her and she giggled.

"Hey it's okay. She said as she picked him up and took him in the shower stall. Julian felt the warm water coming down and it felt good on his skin. Alena grabs some shampoo and started cleaning his hair with her hands and scrubs all the dirt and dust out as much as she can.

"You really have thick hair. I should get you a haircut later." She said to him.

After a good hour of a good shower. Alena wrapped him in a tower and took him back to the room.

"Wait here for a minute." Ashley said as he went into the closet and came back with a clean set of children clothes for his size.

       A blue shirt with some jeans with socks and underwear. She helped him get dressed and started brushing his hair. Cleans him up and help him brush his teeth like any mother would for their child.

—————————-

(I don't own this image credit to the artist)Commander Nancy

Commander Nancy

Race: Fox

Age 27

Gender: female

Commander Nancy came told her that her and squad to take the day off. They decided to go to hang at a nearby town from base. Alena took Julian and him in the backseat of the humvee and Liz and Mapel sat with him while Sky sits in the front while Alena drives. They drove through a few checkpoints and headed to town. There was a huge wall around the city for safety reasons, like keeping mutants and terrorists out. And keep human Children from wandering out of city limits. The headed to the gate and a few furry soldiers came to Alena for some Identification.

"good morning, how are you?" A soldier asked

"I'm doing good, just want to explore the town today." Alena said as she gives him her ID card.

"Alena huh? You are a special squad of the F.F.A military?" He asked

"Yep and this is my team and the human child is my son." She said.

The furry soldier asked, "Is that human registered to you?"

"Not yet but we are going to social services right now to get him registered right now." Sky said.

The furry soldier talked on his walk-in talkie and the gate started to open for them to pass.

"Alright your clear to head on in."

They drove inside the city and found a place to park and they got out. The city was beautiful and clean and there were many furries that had a human child as their own. A furry mother carrying and feeding a newborn human. a furry couple hugging their human toddler. A wolf father playing catch with his human son at the park. And a furry mother teaching his small human child to ride a bike. It was heartwarming of them seeing how much furries care about purifying and reconstructing the human race for a better future. While they waked to the social services office, Mapel saw a human child scared and crying in a Bus stop.

She walked to him and asked, "Hey what's wrong? Are you lost?"

The human child nodded yes and wipes his tears with his sleeves as he tried to stop crying. Mapel started to have sharp stab of emotion in her heart and didn't want to make the same mistake again of what happened to Latamer. She picked up the human child and helps him find his furry mom or dad.

Meanwhile....

"Hey where did Mapel go?" Luna asked.

"She might've went to a bar for a drink." Sky answers.

"Hey mommy, can we go get some ice cream?" Julian asked

Sky and Liz got surprised when he called Alena mom and started giggling.

Alena smiled and said, "Sure we will get some ice cream after this, my child."

They walked inside and went to the office clerk.

"Hello, You thinking of adopting a human child today?" The female dragon asked.

"Yes. I wanted to adopt this human I found earlier. His name is Julian and I wanted to be his legal parent." Alena said.

"No problem. Just follow me and I'll fill you some paperwork. Said the dragon furry.

As Alena and Julian followed her to her office. Sky and Liz decided to help out and entertain the human and furry orphans. Liz screeched as a human toddler grabs and strokes her tail.

"No! Not again." Liz said as she tries to pick up the human from stroking her tail.

    Sky laughed at her until a few human and furry children started to grab on to her legs and some hugging her that she can't be able to get up to stand up.

Meanwhile...

The human child was sleeping on Mapel's shoulder while she tries to find his furry parents around the city. She looked around and sees a furry female lizard talking to a Wolf police officer.

"He has brown hair, yellow shirt, jean and he's only four. Please find my child." Said the furry lizard.

"Don't worry ma'am. We will find him and bring him to you." Said the wolf officer.

     Mapel noticed that the human child matched the description and went to them.

"Excuse me ma'am is this your human child?" Mapel asked.

"Mommy?" Said the human child.

"Oh there you are sweetie! I thought I lost you! Please don't scare me again!" Shouted the Lizard as she hugs her human child tight.

"Thank you! Thank you for finding him!"

"You're welcome ma'am." Mapel said as she walks back to the social services office.

Meanwhile...

Sky and Liz was reading the children a story to the orphans while waiting for Alena to come back out.

    After a few minutes... Alena came out hugging Julian and Alena was happy and crying. And Sky and Liz came to them. Alena showed them the adoption forms and said that Julian is officially her child now. Sky and Liz was happy for them and hugged her and Julian that they went to a Chinese restaurant to celebrate.