Chapter 12: The battle in the subway of dead Manhattan

Today is the day. The day that the war will end by taking down Perseus, the human terrorists, and their army of bio mutants. The F.F.A army started to gear up and got in many helicopters and lifts into the air. Ashley and her team loaded up their gear on their helicopter. Julian was really worried of her leaving and grabs on to her.

"Mom please don't go." He said as he hugs her tight.

Alena was upset as well and said, "I'm sorry, I have to."

"No! You can't! Please stay!" Julian shouted in tears as he hugs her tight.

        Just then Commander Nancy and Sindy made Julian let go and Julian struggles and started crying. Alena started to hesitate but Sky pulled her in the helicopter. As they lift off, she saw him started crying into Sindy's arms and started to regret.

"He will be alright Alena." Said Sky

"I know but, I hated it when he's that upset." Said Alena as she drops a tear.

        Hours passed and they see the dead city of New York ahead. Sky inserts the coordinates into the map and noticed the hidden bunker is somewhere in a abandoned subway in Manhattan.

"In a Manhattan Subway." Said Sky.

"Alright, Let's get this done." Said Mapel.

They landed and the F.F.A splits up into different teams and went in many different Subway entrances. Alena and her team went downstairs into the underground station. It was dark and creepy and subways trains not running at all. Alena turned on a flashlight and leads them further down and walked on the tracks.

     It became more dark and Liz was a little afraid and pulled her gun out just in case if something jumps at her.

  "Hey look this door might be it to the bunker." Sky said as she opens the door and there was light and more steps. They slowly walked down and heard some children screaming and crying ahead.

Sky got in the radio and said: "human children are involved and found the bunker in B-7 tunnels, pinpointing on you map!"

"Copy that. On our way." Said the furry soldier.

     There was many children in different cells crying and trying to get out and some are really sick and skinny as skin and bones.

"Oh shit there is like about 45 human children in here. "Said Mapel.

"Then let them out." Alena said as she found keys to the cell doors and starts opening the doors for them. The children were lined up and told them to exit the bunker and the some of the furry soldiers took them back to the surface for extracton. Alena and her team went further down from the cell room and seen catacombs ahead.

"Creepy..." Said Liz

Just then someone ambushed Mapel and she put up a fight against the terrorist. Alena then fired her gun and killed him and saved her. They heard shouting and footsteps coming and they started firing. A human terrorist fired at them until Liz bullet holed him in the forehead and they advanced deeper in a hallway and was stunned by a flash bang. Sky then saw Perseus firing back and made a run for it. A group of human terrorists kept firing at them and unfortunately Liz got shot in the stomach.

"OW! FUCK!" Liz shouted as she fell.

"Liz!" Sky shouted and helped her up.

Mapel killed a few of them and threw a Grenade at them.

BOOOOOOOM!

Alena then, just went after Perseus while her team takes Liz back to the surface. Perseus ran out into the subway tracks and pulls out a remote and activated bombs that he set earlier. There was more than 100 bombs set everywhere underground of Manhattan. Alena started firing her gun at him while he was running down into a drop off station. Perseus went up the stairs until Ashley pulled him back down into the underground floor. They put up a fist fight and Alena tires to shoot him but he kneed her into her womanhood and hits her in the face with a crowbar and she fell on the ground.

Perseus then gave her a look of malice and shot her both in the legs and shot one more in the stomach and walked up to the steps and ran off. Alena was laying on the ground bleeding and tries to up but was unable to stand up. Just then a few human children came out from the darkness and ran to her and tries to aid her and then a Adult Shark furry went to them and heard some of them shouting before blacking out.

Meanwhile...

The F.F.A loaded the children into the helicopters and forced Alena's team to get in for extraction but they refused since Alena wasn't with them and Sky tries to make run back in the subway but a few furry soldiers grabbed her and restrained her back in the helicopter. The underground bombs exploded and caused the city Manhattan to shake. The whole surface started to crumble and made a lot scrapers to collapse. They hurried and all the helicopters flew in mid air before the city collapsed into the subway.

    Sky started crying since she assumes that Alena will never survive that and Mapel looked away to avoid pain but she dropped tears. It was silent and upsetting trip for the F.F.A of losing Alena . As they all headed back to Base, The furry soldiers carried the human children inside and Julian was waiting for them outside. Just then he saw Sky and Mapel coming out and see Liz being taken in the base which made him worry a little and doesn't see Alena either which made him upset. Sky and Mapel came to him in tears.

"Where mommy?" Julian asked with worry.

"Baby, Alena didn't make it. I'm really sorry." Said Sky while crying.

Julian started dropping tears and started crying loudly and breaks down to his knees. Sky hugs him tight in her arms and Mapel hugged him as well while they cried. Everyone heard Julian crying loudly and every furry soldier felt pain and guilt in their hearts even Commander Nancy looked away as started to sob a little as well.

Meanwhile at the Brooklyn bridge, Alena was carried unconscious to what's left of Brooklyn.