Chapter 9: recon mission.

The next morning....

Alena woke up and tries to get out of bed and went to take a shower to calm her nerves. Julian felt the bright Sunshine on his face and yawned. He tries to get up but Mapel pulled him back in her arms tight. Julian started softy scratching her ear.She started to stretch and purring loudly.

"Mapel wake up." Said Jullian as he started scratching both of her ears

    She finally wake ups and holds on to Julian and started tickling him severely.

"Scratching my ears while I'm sleeping huh?! Well how you like being ticklish and some kisses on your cheek?" She asked.

    Julian started laughing and tries to break free from her grip but she is really strong and kept laughing.

"Ok ok! Please... Stop! Please!" Julian shouted as he kept laughing.

"Scratch my ears again and this what will happen next time." Mapel kissed him on the ear and finally let's go of him.

"And another thing, you do need a bath." Mapel said as she took him to her bathroom, took his clothes of, and turns on the shower. Mapel turned Juilian to look away while she took her clothes of. Julian noticed and kept looking away. Then she turned on the water and waits for it to be warm. Then she picked him up and she started to wash and clean him .

Meanwhile....

Liz and Sky started to load up the humvee for their next mission. There was information that there was a two of the four human terrorists hiding and could be making more bio weapons and has a few children locked up or being forced to work for them. They needed to get much information on the bio weapons, kill the terroists and save the human Children captured there.

Later on... Alena and everyone got in and Julian wanted to go with them but Alena said it to dangerous. So Julian stayed with commander Nancy. She gave a stern look to make sure Alena better come back alive. The humvee drove off and the Commander carried Jullian back inside the base.

Later...

Julian started watching TV in the playroom but then saw a couple of fur soldiers taking a killed soldier on the gurney down the hall and he got curious. He climbed over the child gate and follows them down the hall.

Meanwhile...

Alena looks through her binoculars and sees the warehouse ahead and sees one of the human terrorists working on the second floor through the window, a few human children doing forced work while the second terrorist kept watch on them. There was some mutants locked up in their caged or chained to a wall.

"Ok, there are 6 children inside, 2 enemies, one at the second floor and Mutants involved."Alena said.

"Can we just kill them and just save the children?" Liz asked

"Not until we have the intel what we need, we need to eavesdrop and find some information where Perseus and the remaining terrorists are." Said Sky.

They quietly walked down through the junkyard and see the terrorist telling the children to line up and made them walk inside the warehouse. Liz decided to stay and keep watch outside while Alena and Sky walk inside the warehouse and Mapel sets her sniper riffle and stays standby unless something hits the fan. Alena quietly looked inside and sees some incomplete bombs with chemical inside in a glass tube. She took a picture of them and Sky look through some files in a office and found some blueprints of bombs and formula of the bio weapon.

"Hey Alena, I found some intel like blueprints and formulas of the weapons."

"Good come on, lets see that they have any information to Perseus whereabouts." Said Alena as went upstairs quietly.

They heard a conversation of one of the terrorists talking to Perseus on the phone.

"Yes sir, were almost done, we just sent some a crate of bombs to you already.... Ok sir, tomorrow we will head to your private underground bunker in the dead city of New York City and I found six more children you can have to lock up. Ok thank you sir." Said the human terrorist.

Just then Alena killed one of them with one shot in the head and Sky grabbed the other one for interrogation.

Meanwhile...

Julian went into a room and see many fur soldier bodies covered in sheets and was confused and afraid. He went to a dead Wolf fur and tries to wake him up by shaking his arm. Just then a couple of a furs saw him and shouted, "Hey what are you doing in here?!!!" He was afraid and confused of why isn't the wolf soldier wasn't waking up. Then, the soldiers grabbed him and carried him out of the morgue as fast as they could and puts him back in the play room. But they didn't know Julian was concerned and feared since he doesn't know about death.

Meanwhile...

Sky beat the crap out of the terrorist to make him tell where the bunker is in New York.

"Talk! Where is he?" Alena shouted.

"Go fuck yourself mutant!!!" The terrorist shouted.

Sky punched him again, and started hurting him more. After many beat downs. The terrorist finally gave the coordinates to the bunker and Mapel killed him anyway since he didn't deserve to live after what he done in the past. They found the children locked in a room and they took them back to the humvee and headed back to base. Mission complete.