Chapter 11: mothering

During the afternoon, Mapel and Sky help Commander Nancy look through the map of finding Perseus.

   "If he lives in a bunker, it won't be easy finding it in a large dead city of Manhattan and Brooklyn." Mapel says.

"I know, we just have to square it away and zoom in more." Said Sky.

"Hmm, well let's get that done." Said Nancy.

Liz was keeping an eye on the children since it was her turn for the day. Just then the human child named Lance went to her and started fluffing her tail again. She jolted again and asked, "come on, how many times do I have to tell you not to touch my tail?" Lance kept giggling as he hugs her tail. Liz smiled but a little annoyed and picks up and put him on her lap.

"Why do you like touching tails and ears?" She asked.

"Because they are so soft." He said.

Liz then tease him a little by wrapping her tail tight around him and hugs him to her breasts. Lance blushes and stayed still but kept fluffing her tail. She then started kissing and softly nipping his ear to make him stop but it make him laugh but he kept fluffing it. Liz then licks and kiss harder and kept ticking him to make him stop. Lance finally stops and hugs her. Liz laughed a little and said, "That's what happens when you fluff my tail." 

    After a few hours, they fell asleep on the couch together until Sindy went to check on them and took a picture on her phone of them and giggled. Meanwhile Alena was making dinner for her team while Julian helps her out. He help bring the the ingredients she needed for dinner.

"Sweetie can you bring me some garlic seasoning?" She asked.

"Yes mom." Julian says as he grabs some from the spice rack and brought it to her.

    She then pours some on on the chicken and places it in the oven and cleans up the kitchen and Julian asked, "Hey mom, how long did were you part of the military?

"Well for 6 years now and enjoyed saving beautiful children like you." Said Alena.

"How long are you going to stay here mom?"

"Well I might have to stay 7 more years on my contract or i might leave after finishing this battle. Why did you ask?"

Julian hesitated to answer because the nightmare he had and didn't want her worry.

"Just wondering..." He said.

He was about to walk away but Alena softly grabbed him on the shoulder and asked, "Are you worried about me Julian?"

Julian remained silent and hesitates to answer her. But She turned him around and made him look up into her eyes.

"Julian please tell me truth." She said as tightly has her hands tight on his shoulders

He dropped some tears and can"t hold the truth any longer since his nightmare and seeing the dead body of the furry wolf kept haunting him in his head.

"Ok, I'm worried.... That you will get killed by some.... mean evil man... that will shoot you in the head...in front of me in My.....bad dream. And... I accidentally went....into a room of...... seeing soldiers.....laying down and not waking up. I just don't.....want you...... to die."

Julian started sobbing and Alena was shocked and felt emotional that she hugged him tight and tried to comfort him.

"I just......dont...want you to die.....mommy."

"Shh..shh.shh its okay, after this war is over, I'll find a way to leave the military and me and you will start a new life together in my old home and I'll promise you that I will not die. And I promise and I love you son."

"I love you too momma."

Later...

    Dinner was ready and everyone sat down.

"Chicken? Thats a good choice." Says Sky as she grabs some on her plate.

Liz then gave Julian a plate of chicken, green beans and mashpatatoes with gravy. Julain smiled and started eating.

"So Liz, I heard you were having fun with Lance the tail fluffer." Mapel said as she laughs.

"Yeah well, he won't stop touching my tail, so I decided to love on him and tease him to make him stop but he just stubborn and kept touching my tail." said Liz.

"Ha! I bet you want to adopt him!" Sky said

"Hey! I only been part of the military for a year and Im not sure that's a good idea if I have a 8 year military contract. Liz said.

"Well if this terrorist war is over. Then we might have the privilege of leaving during the contracts are in effect." Said Alena .

"You don't know that. Did you even asked Commander Nancy about that?" Mapel asked.

"I did but she wasn't sure yet. All she said I'll think about it when you bring me Perseus's head." Said Alena.

"Well what are we waiting for? We can do that mission tomorrow and finish the human terrorists once and for all! I'm still upset after losing Latamer because he was just an innocent child and that evil asshole Perseus set the nuke off and killed all the human adults and teens for no reason!" Shouted Mapel.

Everyone went silent

Mapel looks down and said, "Alena you are lucky of finding your human child you want to love on but I lost mine since he was very ill and I want to fix what I messed up.

"Mapel..." Alena says as she puts her hand on her shoulder.

Later on...

Everyone got ready for bed and Julian was still concerned that Alena could get killed on this mission but he tries to not think about it when he cuddles close to Alena as she hugs him in her sleep.

The battle against Perseus will commence.