Epilogue: A fresh restart

2 years later....

       Alena, Julian, Sky, Liz, Lance and Mapel decided to settle down in a huge house together and Julian loved his mother Alena so much that they were inseparable. The girls always worked together to raise Julian and Lance since they started to become a handful sometimes and they were close friends that they live together as roommates and family. Mapel was happy again since he loved helping Alena babysit Julian and Lance. She still missed Latamer but she knows he's in a better place. Liz enjoyed being a mother to Lance but still gets annoyed when Lance grabs her tail and hugs it and fluffs it. Sky did missed being part of the F.F.A but started to adjust in a new peaceful life style to settle down.

     Dasha and her mother Natalyla sometimes visit to see them since Dasha loves being a godmother to Julian since she enjoyed taking care of him as well and Natalyla enjoys loving Julian and Lance and always give them candy and toys since she likes to spoil them.

    As for Lola, she was qualified of being a great doctor since she like helping human children life and had a masters degree of officially being a surgeon. As for Abby, she became a teacher and teaches at a school for a furry and human children school.

And Nika, she raises Jared in her own home and always visit to see Alena and Julian her new best friend since they will never forget the time they helped each other fighting for peace.

Their was world peace after all since human children started to grow into adults and helped the Furry race repair the damaged world into a new and was able to repopulate into safe numbers that the humans aren't close to extinction anymore.

Alena will never forget about what she did to make peace once again in the new world. And Julian loved her as a mother and everyone lived happily ever after.

The end