DARK RED

Inspired by (Steve lacy's)
/Dark red\ 🍷

Happy late birthday to Jimin!😭

////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\

"Yes? Hello." Jungkook answered his phone after hearing it ring for 20 seconds straight, reluctant on picking up.

"Hey uh, do you know Park jimin?"

Jungkook's eyebrows furrowed.
"Yes this is his boyfriend speaking."

"Oh sorry to bother you it's just, your number was the first one on his emergency contacts—"

He nearly broke the chair he was sitting on as he bolted up. "What! What happen? Is he okay. Is he hurt! Wh-"

"Oh god no! No no no no I'm sorry, uh no he's just like really really drunk and the club's about to close. Boss told him to leave but he's drunk out of his mind, can you come and pick him up?." Boss? Club?

"Yeah of course can you send me the address?" The guy agreed and after a while jungkook hung up. He put on some slippers, and grabbed his keys and coat before exiting their apartment.

It didn't take him long to get there, brows furrowed mind racing. Wondering why exactly his boyfriend was here.

He told him he was going to work, and last time he checked Jimin worked at a restaurant.

The confusion quickly left him as he spotted his boyfriend of 3 years sitting on the sidewalk hugging his knees, slightly shivering.

He was dressed in a tight laced black crop top along with even tighter looking dark red booty shorts, jewelry adored his neck and wrists. Even his belly button piercing was in, which he rarely wore. To top it all of 7 inch stilettos, and a face full off makeup.

Exactly than was when it hit him.
His boyfriend was a stripper.

Jimin's face immediately lit up once he saw Jungkook's car and quickly walked over to him smiling, almost stumbling over his own feet.

"I've been waiting for too long here." He pouted. Looking at his boyfriend through the rolled down window. "But s'okay I can never stay mad at you kookie." He giggled, though they died down once he noticed jungkook's serious expression.

"Get in." Was all he said jaw clenched as he watched a drunk pouting jimin walk across his car before getting in.

He took off his coat and gave it to jimin who was still shivering.

Jimin put it on and looked at jungkook. He reluctantly got closer to him and started poking his cheek, "Is kookie mad at me?"

Jungkook didn't answer eyes sharp and jaw clenched. Jimin bit his lower lip as it slightly trembled, "Y-you are mad at me."

Jungkook's heart broke when he heard Jimin's voice crack. He quickly pulled his shivering body against his, position awkward because they were sitting in a car. But that didn't stop him from kissing Jimin's glossy eyelids.

"No Angel I'm not mad at you, I'm just. . .Surprise that's all."

"Why?." Jungkook chuckled. Was he that drunk? He just found out he was a stripper. But Jimin's drunk mind didn't seem to register that.

"We'll talk about it tomorrow okay? When your well rested and...sober." Jimin nodded as Jungkook pressed a kiss to his forehead.

Soon after, they were on their way home, comfortable silence between them. Jimin looked outside the window the whole ride home.

Five minutes before they were almost there, Jimin hesitantly reached out and intertwined his fingers with his boyfriends, almost afraid he'd pull away. Instead very pleased when his hand was squeezed tightly.