CRADLES

Inspired by (Sub Urban's)
/cradles\ 🔪

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR 1K!

I literally started screaming, I know it isn't much. But I really appreciate it, cause when I first started this I didn't think anyone was gonna read them. I really hope we keep reaching higher numbers YOU ARE ALL AMAZING💜

Don't know if it's necessary to put this but. ⚠️TW⚠️...????
<><><><><><><>

"Did you or did you not." Jimin asked eyes focused on his boyfriend, soon to be ex—boyfriend.

"Jimin listen—." Jungkook started off calmly only to be interrupted.

"Shut the fuck up! You piece of shit" he slightly flinched, even though he deserved it. . .but it's not like he didn't know that already.

The basement was dark, with only a single small lightbulb in the middle of the ceiling. But it worked for jimin.

Jungkook made no attempt to try to get out the chains that were holding him down.

He knew what was gonna happen to him, there was no escape. Jimin reached his limit.

His mistake for thinking he could change him.

"How long" jimin asked face rid of any emotions making jungkook bite his lip.

"6 months. . ." He said avoiding Jimin's piercing eyes.

Jimin was quiet for a while.

He scoffed pulling out the newly cleaned knife out his long thin coat.

He leaned down so he was face to face with jungkook, who's been sitting in a wooden chair all chained up for about an hour now.

He slowly traced the sharp knife through jungkook's equally sharp jawline.

"So your telling me . . .you ate at the same table as me. You slept in the same bed as me, you embraced me. You accompanied me in my showers, you touched me all over. You intertwined our fingers, you cuddled me to sleep, you let me kiss your sinful lip's. And much much more, all that while cheating on me."

He finished talking, stopping the knife at jungkook's ear.

"Answer me jungkook, yes or no?" Jimin furrowed his eyebrows tilting his head to the side. Jungkook stayed quiet looking at his chained feet.

Jimin smiled, softly running a hand through jungkook's soft locks, wide grin on his face.

He harshly yanked a handful of jungkook's hair back, tilting head up. Jungkook groaned loudly in pain and discomfort.

"I need an answer baby. After all, I don't have all day." Jimin chuckled, connecting his lips harshly to jungkook's parted one.

He tilted his head to the side, adding more force to jungkook's hair—that was still tangled inside his fist. He pushed his tongue inside the younger's mouth, who's muffled sound's of pain were evident.

Jimin opened his legs and sat face front, on jungkook's lap. He moved his mouth against his for what felt like forever to jungkook. Finally pulling away, a long string of saliva connecting them.

"Yes. Yes jimin okay, I was cheating all this time. The pass six months I was cheating on you, and pretended everything was okay." Jungkook panted, tears building up at the corner of his eyes.

Jimin smiled satisfied. "Now that's more like it, all I asked was for confirmation." The knife that was still in Jimin's hand, was now once again on Jungkook's throat.