WHY'D YOU ONLY CALL ME WHEN YOUR HIGH.

Inspired by (Arctic monkey's)
/Why'd you only call me when your high\ ☎️

AT THIS FUCKING POINT I'M JUST GONNA POST WHEN I CAN, CAUSE GOODNESS. (I don't even know why I keep setting myself days, like shits gonna end up work)

You could see this as Miley's version or arctic monkeys original one, whatever suits you better.💁‍♀️
<><><><><>

Jungkook threw the small blue bouncy ball at his wall once again, it bounced loudly before flopping down into his hand again.

God was he bored.

With a sigh he threw the small ball at his wall but instead of flopping down into his hand. It landed on the floor, and rolled down into his king sized bed that he now sleeps alone in.

He groaned loudly before getting off his bed and kneeling in front of it. He stuck his hand under his bed tapping it around trying to feel for the ball.

After a while he finally felt the small object and grabbed it. Just as he was pulling his hand out, his knuckles hit something that felt like a small wooden box.

He pulled his arm out, ball in hand and frowned. He set the small object on his bed.

Jungkook turn to his phone that was on his night stand before quickly grabbing it.

He put the flash on, and once again kneeled in front of his bed.

He extended his arm and successfully grabbed what was in fact a small wooden box.

He pulled it out.

He sat on his bed, before finally analyzing the box.

His brows furrowed together as he read the familiar name of his ex lover 'JIMIN' carved into the wooden box.

Didn't he already get rid of all his stuff, a month ago.

Here he was a year later just getting rid of his ex's stuff.

He couldn't bring himself to do it, It took him 12 whole months to get rid of any trace of jimin ever living there.

And now seeing a small box with his name on it, made jungkook feel some type of way— not a good way.

He slowly opened it, and to his surprise there were several neatly folded papers inside, all together. He carefully unfolded them.

-To the one who loves him next.

His eyes traced the words, breath hitching.

He sigh, should he read this? He can't stop now he's already found the box and opened it. Plus, it was there to be read wasn't it? Just probably not by him.

////////////////

To the one who loves him next—

Jeon jungkook, the number one biggest Big Bang fan. Don't ever ask him who he loves more you or Big Bang, you'll be very disappointed in the answer he gives.

He doesn't like to be rushed when changing, which is why we were always the last ones to arrive at events. He loves the smell of coffee in the morning, and he hates over sleeping.